Learning the new SLR cam!

gixxie750

holy cow u should see the ones i tried in s and a mode they suck! My ones from m mode sucked too. Yea my mind still doesnt grasp how the s and a work together and the iso thing has me totally cornfused lol. Its fun taking pics and finding cool places to take them. I'm off the FL today so i will have some cool sunny day pics. I think coral will make for a good pic. I need 1 day of shooting with someone and their cam so i can learn all this stuff.

There is a ton of great online resources and books out there. Running around with someone for a day isn't going to be anywhere near good enough. Some of the classes taught through places like Cord are a great way to get started understand your camera and the basics of exposure.

holy cow u should see the ones i tried in s and a mode they suck! My ones from m mode sucked too. Yea my mind still doesnt grasp how the s and a work together and the iso thing has me totally cornfused lol. Its fun taking pics and finding cool places to take them. I'm off the FL today so i will have some cool sunny day pics. I think coral will make for a good pic. I need 1 day of shooting with someone and their cam so i can learn all this stuff.

You're on.

I have an odd request....take a picture of something yellow? (Like 675 Daytona yellow.) My current rig hates that color, and I'm looking for something else-but I don't need to walk into the same problem, ya know? :)

I got a pic 4 u today. I will upload it. Its a yello fire hydrant lol

thanks guys! Any good books? There is sooo many cool things to shoot here in FL. I have no tri-pod yet,but i am still out there playing. There are bobcats here behind the cond and i'm going to try to get a pic of one.

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson is the first book I usually recommend.