Where do flame threads go?

Likwid

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to see Justin starting any shit because he's too smart to do it without knowing he is doing it.

So it’s doing start no shit if you know you are about to but if it's an accident its okay?

The CBR board is wide open for anything but it somehow has way less drama than this board does. You could never get sponsors for it though because topics are rarely PC. I like that board and it is the first and last board I check when I get on the internet. I have been on it since 2004 and have less than 200 posts. I got my ass handed to me the first week I was on it, you can act like a fool all you want over there but your ass will be beat down if you're being stupid. It is a way older crowd with way thicker skin over there, without the broad range of topics there are here.

I like this place to meet up with others to ride. I never would have ridden the Coshocton area without being here and I really enjoy riding there. It helps that they have fan boy cheerleaders. I hate the fact that the two active local to me board members a sissy liberals though.

I guess over there all of the "fools" leave and over here everyone that is tired of their stupid shit leaves

hahahahah i love u tod

Says Coshocton's fan boy cheerleader, I love you too.

JRM and who else?

The other black guy from Lorain county, Inya.

I guess over there all of the "fools" leave and over here everyone that is tired of their stupid shit leaves

That sums it up as efficient as possible. The same could take place here if we weren't modded to death. The sponsors would be running away though.

I don't participate in forums that are modded more than this one. That was meant to be a joke. Would I like it to be less modded around here, yes. I don't understand why threads are moved to this section and then closed, that just doesn't make sense to me. I would love to find a gun board that isn’t modded like the CBR board.

I thought that too, but I've done quite well at it. I guess us dummies get lucky sometimes. JRM is just the smartest liberal on here so he makes us all look dumb. I guess I got something to strive for, to be smart like JRM!

I don't know that you "start shit" I think you are just a victim of less than thought out posts