OR 4th Annual Spring Dyno Day

DTM Brian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyno Pulls are done back to back (2 Passes) so we can ensure we get all those who are wanting pulls on the dyno. We dynoed 40+ plus bikes last year and still had a number of people who wanted to dyno but could not because we ran out of time. This is why I am starting 2 hours earlier this year. If you want you can schedule an appointment with me to make pulls and do your own tuning.

$50.00 for three pulls with Air/Fuel.

$75.00 an hour for unlimited runs.

Well.. Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it.. Nobody at work wants to trade shifts and we don't have enough for me to take leave. Maybe I'll contact you Brian to see if I can my little NSR over there again to see what the new motor parts are pulling.

No. You smell funny. :lol:

Of course you can dumbass. Probably meet off 256 somewhere? Maybe the lot beside the movie theatre (the one that faces 204)? I'm planning on doing the breakfast thing, so I'll be heading out between 7:30a and 8:00a. Sound good?

Damn thats early!

No. You smell funny. :lol:

Of course you can dumbass. Probably meet off 256 somewhere? Maybe the lot beside the movie theatre (the one that faces 204)? I'm planning on doing the breakfast thing, so I'll be heading out between 7:30a and 8:00a. Sound good?

sounds good to me, i dont have your number for some reason...PM me?