OR 4th Annual Spring Dyno Day

DTM Brian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old old forecast: The current forecast is for 40% chance of 0.05 inches of rain, between 2pm and 5pm. Not clear yet if it will be showers or a thunderstorm. That's a very small amount of rain.

I'm guessing that it will be a fast moving front. And will be gone in a hurry. That also means that the actually time it gets here will vary a bit.

Old Edit: Revised @ 8:05pm Friday per NOAA - Max winds of 21mph with gusts of 30 to 40 mph are expected on Saturday as a cold front approaches the region from the West. Rain forecast has dropped to 21% chance of .02 inches of rain. Wind gusts roughly forecasted to peak at 2pm, and the small chance of rain is roughly forecasted to be sometime after 2pm. This is a cold front. Temperatures will drop from 80F to 70F between 2pm and 5pm, and drop to 40F between 5pm and 8pm. And then warm up overnight. But it will still wind up being around 40F on Sunday morning.

Edit: Weather report revised yet again on Saturday morning. Winds now predicted to be from the South. Now it's 41% chance of 0.02 inches of rain around 2pm to 5pm. Winds max of 21mph gusting to 32mph around 2pm, and changed to be from the South. Temperatures max at 74F at 2pm and drop to 45F by Sunday morning.

Edited by ReconRat
moar

The Drz runs pretty good for a Drz its got a full Yoshi exhaust, Airbox mod, Jetted and regeared. But I wont be bringing a bike I've got duty at the Fire dept now and will get out of here around noon. Then I've got my daughter so I'll be driveing up I wont take her on the bike thru the city and on the freeway.

Just got back, the wind buffeting on 270 was terrible.

The shit kept me out of it today. heading up 71 there was debris flying all over the place. cars swerving to avoid it, blinding dust.

Cheech, did you dyno? What did you pull?

Hey Cheech and everyone else....just got back....Phew my arms hurt...hey the roads are straight but got some pretty good leanin' in - FIGHTING THE WIND! OMG...I need a nap!

Wrillo was with us until we split up in Xenia...so he should have made it ok too...

And yes, it was great to meet ya.:D It is not as anonymous anymore:cool:...lol

NINJA NICK...the least you can do is wave when you pass us after ditching us....lol!@!!