Lets see them

roncooper

New to the forum I'd like to see some Firearms I'll start. Happy New year remember what goes up must come down so no blasting off your bang makers into the sky this year.

the first is a Wilson Combat Super Grade this is by far the finest hand gun one could own with my GSAR US Government Issue watch a killer combo

PC200223.jpg

The second is my GLOCKS G19 and G 30 the 19 is marine cupped with KKM match barrel with titanium firing pin w/ 3lb spring and polished everything. The 30 is all done up by Ronnie Bianca at Boom Boom tactical.

PC200222.jpg

...the first is a Wilson Combat Super Grade this is by far the finest hand gun one could own with my GSAR US Government Issue watch a killer combo

No compass in the stock, but it does have this thing that tells time :D.

Sorry--Saw Christmas Story one too many times.

Welcome, I'll post a picture when I get home...

You ever wheelie that turbo vrod?

not on the road sometimes if I launch on the track it'll come right up building boost is the key launching at 9k with a sticky tire it'll come up every time.

not on the road sometimes if I launch on the track it'll come right up building boost is the key launching at 9k with a sticky tire it'll come up every time.

Very cool man, I didn't see your intro thread (just looked) very sharp looking bike.

Here's my piece, nothing fancy, but does the job.

XD9.gif

hrm i think i overspent this christmas

IMG_0131.jpg

-springfield 1911 gi

-delton 14.5 with perm attached troy flash hider, double star lower, MI rifle length handguard

-Armalite middy with aimpoint m4s

why cheap out on the de lton? gonna spank steel through it? is that a knock off aimpoint?