Winter storm Thursday

Casper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in from the regional manager where I work...

"All employees,

As those of you who have looked outside recently can see, the snow is beginning to come down heavily. The forecast is poor, calling for heavy snow and as a result difficult driving conditions from noon onwards. Your personal safety is our primary concern. Please use judgment when deciding when to leave today. If you are at all concerned for your safety, please feel free to leave work after informing your manager."

Just in from the regional manager where I work...

"All employees,

As those of you who have looked outside recently can see, the snow is beginning to come down heavily. The forecast is poor, calling for heavy snow and as a result difficult driving conditions from noon onwards. Your personal safety is our primary concern. Please use judgment when deciding when to leave today. If you are at all concerned for your safety, please feel free to leave work after informing your manager."

Dear manager,

In interest of my safety, I wish to leave immediately. In the ensuing rush to get out of the building, there is assuredly going to be at least one trampling death and I wish it not be me.

Peace out,

dustin

Dear manager,

In interest of my safety, I wish to leave immediately. In the ensuing rush to get out of the building, there is assuredly going to be at least one trampling death and I wish it not be me.

Peace out,

dustin

copy/paste/out door.

wishful thinking at least

No snow downtown yet..

Snowing in Dayton, maybe 1/4" so far. Nothing heavy yet...

Just a few flurries out this way.... We're not going to get much to talk about. The news will be talking about it like crazy though. :dunno: I don't get it...

I feel like they always hype up the first winter storm of the season... even if it is relatively small. Then people are all worked up and act stupid on the roads. I hope I get to go home early....