Need another get-together

DGTL GRL

We need to plan another Columbus get together.

Even if it's just going to the movies or bowling. Maybe even just a weekend afternoon lunch somewhere.

Personally I couldn't do any of the holiday events due to having family in different states. It is the worst time of the year for me.

Well, what do we want to plan?!

A couple years back I got some of my motorcycle friends together at Speed's, which was an indoor go-cart race track. They've since gone out of business- but is there anything else like this place? Although somewhat expensive, it filled an adrenaline need, and allowed a bit of trash talking too. :p

Too far for me to convince the hubby to drive to.

Maybe I should plan a North to West side meet-up.

Some of the guys from out Coshocton way can make it there.. Just sayin'! With that said, I don't make to them either, with too much going on and all.... Ugh....

A couple years back I got some of my motorcycle friends together at Speed's, which was an indoor go-cart race track. They've since gone out of business- but is there anything else like this place? Although somewhat expensive, it filled an adrenaline need, and allowed a bit of trash talking too. :p

Honestly, the closest thing to that in the area is Magic mountain. They have a slick track that you can slide around on. Problem is its outdoor only. :( Indiana has a few VERY nice indoor tracks, ive been to most of them. One is even a two story track. Its badass... i will dominate all :D

Honestly, the closest thing to that in the area is Magic mountain. They have a slick track that you can slide around on. Problem is its outdoor only. :( Indiana has a few VERY nice indoor tracks, ive been to most of them. One is even a two story track. Its badass... i will dominate all :D

What's a few hundred miles? Dominate, huh? Hardly... See what I'm saying? :p

We need to plan another Columbus get together.

Even if it's just going to the movies or bowling. Maybe even just a weekend afternoon lunch somewhere.

Personally I couldn't do any of the holiday events due to having family in different states. It is the worst time of the year for me.

Well, what do we want to plan?!

Definetly! We'd be down for some bowling, Melissa and I both like to bowl and I got a new ball for Christmas!

http://www.palacelanes.com/

Yess i do indeed. Thats why I wanted to play. Our ducati club use to hit different indoor tracks for our christmas party. I had the fastest times. I WIN!

Its all about who gets the best cart. If ur near cinci i am ready to challenge you at competition racing in indiana.

well I would say if you want it close to your place you are gonna have to do the arrangements, cause you live there... I arrange stuff that I know.. we could do bowling up at the place on sawmill if thats reasonable to everyone...(as far as distance)

I'm in for bowling on Sawmill at any time.

Unless I have something else to do. Or I fall asleep Or I just feel stressed. :)

Seriously though, I love to bowl and am always looking for an excuse to break out my stylin' shoes, and Sawmill Lanes is 5 minutes from my house.

I may even try out the Wii bowling event if I can make it that night.

I'm in for bowling on Sawmill at any time.

Unless I have something else to do. Or I fall asleep Or I just feel stressed. :)

Seriously though, I love to bowl and am always looking for an excuse to break out my stylin' shoes, and Sawmill Lanes is 5 minutes from my house.

I may even try out the Wii bowling event if I can make it that night.

here's an idea... call up there and see what kind of deal you can broker, then post up to see how many of these yahoo's wanna do a thing up there, and we'll get together... set a date and make it happen... it's all I do and sometimes people actually come... otherwise I have all kinds of fun with myself!!;)

... otherwise I have all kinds of fun with myself!!;)

Not gonna touch that one.

Anyway. Sawmill Lanes is not far for us either.

Bowling Palace on North side (Cleveland & 161) is cool too. There are lanes in Hillard too but I don't like the way they charge you,

you don't pay per "game" you pay $27/hr per lane with up to 8 people on a lane. We got screwed there last time cause all we got

to play was two games in 2hrs with 6 people on our lane, I felt it was a bit of a ripoff.

Edited by SWing'R