goldwing wheelies?

oldschoolsdime92

Buddy of mine that works up at Rousche Motorsports in Medina (parts Manager) has a yellow Wing and can wheelie it and grind the tail pipe tips. Awesome to see in person...

Strange, but cool. I could never do it...

Used to also have a buddy with an ST1100 that would wheelie with his G/F on the back. Not pop, but rode a wheelie all the time...

Just looks funny that big and such...

Guy looked like was barely in control much of the time. Several times I thought he was gonna flop over

and yet he didn't.

I can't decide if the guy is that much MORE skilled than I give him credit for, or that much dumber.

The guy has some balls - not that that's always such a good thing...

What the hell were the switches on the cylinder heads?

Compression releases. They have to bump the compression into the sky to get power out of them, on top of boring them out to like 4 inch bores....

I think the Goldwing whoolies were badass, that guy has skillz not even jcroch can touch

They looked slightly out of control, unlike the harley wheelie video. I bet Jcroz could whoolie a 'wing.... Just sayin'....

• 1 month later...
My Boss has a GL1800 Goldwing with Traxxion Racing suspension, and he can do wheelies. He even made it look easy. I didn't think it was that hard.

It's not hard at all. Even though it's an 800 lb motorcycle, a GL1800 has 101 hp and 106 lb-ft of torque at the wheel. They will almost wheelie under full throttle in first gear. Give her a little clutch and.... :wheeliezx10: