NE Ohio saying hi!

Monstrosity

Yeah I talk to Scott and Kevin from time to time. They are doing a halftime type show during monster trucks. Kevin bought a shop in Akron off Arlington. He buys bikes and ebay parts from them.

Whats it called? I'm wondering if this is the same place where I got some parts for my 600rr back in the fall

i have mixed feelings on the starboyz.

on the one hand, they helped popularize sportbikes. Some of my first memories of non-cruisers involve a fur-covered bike and a rider with a big star on his back.

on the other hand, i feel like they also helped start the stereotype that all sportbike riders rip wheelies down the highway at 90 mph, and are constantly riding irresponsibly.

But I can't help but admire their business aspirations. "hey, let's try to make some money by riding sportbikes and putting it on video. sweet."

Whats it called? I'm wondering if this is the same place where I got some parts for my 600rr back in the fall

I dont know if it has a name. He just has thier bus out front and some starboyz signs up. I think he is ordering a sign. Something like Madman's cycles or something pop into mind.

i have mixed feelings on the starboyz.

on the one hand, they helped popularize sportbikes. Some of my first memories of non-cruisers involve a fur-covered bike and a rider with a big star on his back.

on the other hand, i feel like they also helped start the stereotype that all sportbike riders rip wheelies down the highway at 90 mph, and are constantly riding irresponsibly.

But I can't help but admire their business aspirations. "hey, let's try to make some money by riding sportbikes and putting it on video. sweet."

I agree with all that you stated. At the same time I've met each end of the spectrum for almost all forms of motorcycling. From cruisers to super sports. I've met the asshole who gives that syle of bike/ridding a bad name. On the other end, I've met very respectible/responsible ridders.

As far as a business standpoint, wow. Yeah who would of thought that 3 kids and thier buddies who pushed super sports to the limit would have made a living from that...

Their great capitalists. I admire the fact they are able to make money by breaking the law. I heart that more than I can say' date=' but their "groupies" are a giant PITA.[/quote']

Not defending them but they hardly ride street anymore. Most of thier ridding is at shows.