Sprint from Columbus to Zanesville?

nochknstrps

I'm just liking the thought of someone taking on Lizard on the track, especially if I think who he really is. Did someone say sideways slide, turn one Mid Ohio?

I'm still up for signing off in Zville if this happens. My # is 614-893-4723.

He told me his times.. Him and drew can run together because they are a bit out of my league..

Until next year that is... muuhahaaaa (evil laugh)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just liking the thought of someone taking on Lizard on the track, especially if I think who he really is. Did someone say sideways slide, turn one Mid Ohio?

I'm still up for signing off in Zville if this happens. My # is 614-893-4723.

Who's this? Are you refering to my dumbass move into turn one for the TR day? I was a lucky camper, for sure...

I'm game for anyone of these street squids to come up and ride. I just cannot understand why the hell anyone would think about "racing" the street as they sound like they do. Pretty F'ing stupid.

Buddy, I have watched that man race along with Owndjoo! I will be at Mid Ohio next weekend for this one!

Oh yeah, these two guys are too smart to take it to the street. They may not accept your street dance, but I'd like to see the track dance.

You're way too kind. I am by no means fast, but I would like to think that I am "OK" as a racer. I just wished I could get these guys to the track and help them get better as riders instead of them doing what they do on the street. They could be MUCH better than they are if they would just stop and get to the track...

You know who I am. I'm the Iron Pony kid's dad. And to anyone else, this man pulled out a two wheel, tire screaming, head shaking, out of control slide in turn one. I went directly to his garage and shook his hand for that save.

BTW, Owndjoo, pretty sure I was the only witness of your high speed escapade last year. Maybe I better stay home next weekend and just wish you luck.

Like that's gonna happen.

And Lizard, I hear what you're saying about taking it to the track instead of the street. My 88 ZX-10 had nothing on what's out there now. Clutch's R6 screams, then Sinner let me ride his 05 ZX-10. Holy Shit Dude! I'm in my fifties and I have no problem with, "Come Get Some!" but just be safe my friends. I'm excited about selling my DR-Z400 and moving up to a KTM 560SM. Anyway, have fun and let me know if I can be the sign off guy in Zville if any of you really want, or have the kajunas, to do this.

You know who I am. I'm the Iron Pony kid's dad. And to anyone else, this man pulled out a two wheel, tire screaming, head shaking, out of control slide in turn one. I went directly to his garage and shook his hand for that save.

BTW, Owndjoo, pretty sure I was the only witness of your high speed escapade last year. Maybe I better stay home next weekend and just wish you luck.

Like that's gonna happen.

And Lizard, I hear what you're saying about taking it to the track instead of the street. My 88 ZX-10 had nothing on what's out there now. Clutch's R6 screams, then Sinner let me ride his 05 ZX-10. Holy Shit Dude! I'm in my fifties and I have no problem with, "Come Get Some!" but just be safe my friends. I'm excited about selling my DR-Z400 and moving up to a KTM 560SM. Anyway, have fun and let me know if I can be the sign off guy in Zville if any of you really want, or have the kajunas, to do this.

Pops you are stirring the hell out of that Zville pot.....:D

Pops you are stirring the hell out of that Zville pot.....:D

Buddy, I am the soup spoon of stir sticks. Hey, if the weather holds, I'm heading up to Mid Ohio for the WERA races. If you're interested let me know. Same crew as the AMA races, you're more than welcome to join us. Maybe I won't take a water balloon shot to the gnads this weekend. Even though it dropped me like a rock, it really does make for a funny story.

Now back to the pot. I say we break it down into classes depending on who's up for this. No money involved, I'll find some trinkettes for trophies. I've already played this game only we did Columbus to Des Moines Iowa and back on full dress Harleys, yeah you Harley haters I said the HD word. You had to do 1,000 miles in less than 24 hours. That was around 1300 miles, I made the trip under the 24 hour time, but I got my ass kicked. Now that I do have the soup spoon out, I'll put my first disability check on the line and say that none of you can bust this roundtrip under an hour. Start inside the city limits of Cbus, I'll have stamped slips at the Zville line waiting so as not to hold you up.

It's prom time, let's dance.

Ah, yes... now I know... Tell your boy I have some red paint ready for application. Is he going to make any of the STT events left? There's only 6 more to go... Love to have him come out and play.

As far as the "save"... Well, I've highsided enough to know that sometimes, even though one tries, it usually goes the way the bike wants it to go.

In this case, I thought for a split second to let go, but I held on. It was really just pure luck. No skill at all... held on, rode it out, pointed it towards the outside edge of the track and rode 'er until she calmed down...

We'd like to, actually it's less expensive to enter three races at Nelson and he does enjoy that track. Unfortunately Franklin County seems to be collecting our race funds. Trust me, I'll have him back on the track before the season ends. Will you be at Mid Ohio next weekend?

Ps, not sure what the red paint is about, I'm sure you'll tell me when I see you.

We'd like to, actually it's less expensive to enter three races at Nelson and he does enjoy that track. Unfortunately Franklin County seems to be collecting our race funds. Trust me, I'll have him back on the track before the season ends. Will you be at Mid Ohio next weekend?

Ps, not sure what the red paint is about, I'm sure you'll tell me when I see you.

I won't be able to attend the AMA Pro AM event next weekend, unfortunately. I am sorta upset as I was looking forward to it, but I have to go to the Des Nations MX event. I'll be back for the monday STT event, though...

The red paint was because of his bike still in primer... I was willing to offer my painting abilities to make it look spiffy!!

That's funny stuff. Either he needs to stay out of trouble or I need to quit breaking bones wrestling with him so we can get rid of the primer grey. He did break his exhaust at Mid Ohio. At work we do use a fab shop that can repair titanium, I just need to get back to work so I can charge this off to one of my jobs.

Enjoy the MX races, one of my friends from Youngstown, that will be at Mid Ohio, was a Honda factory support racer. Well at least until he broke both of his wrists. It's a good thing that he wasn't divorced yet.

im going to start calling you Captain Insano!!!

at 180 you are going 3 miles per minute. that's a mile every 20 seconds... that being the case, if a deer were in your lane one half mile ahead, you would only have ten seconds to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Yeah well sitting at a traffic light or in a traffic jam and some asshole rearends you whats the diff? You may not survive that either. Or some idiot blows a stop sign....or someone pulls out of a parking lot in front of you...all of these can be as deadly as 180mph....although the 180 would be your own fault but dead is dead....got out on your own terms.

Yeah well sitting at a traffic light or in a traffic jam and some asshole rearends you whats the diff? You may not survive that either. Or some idiot blows a stop sign....or someone pulls out of a parking lot in front of you...all of these can be as deadly as 180mph....although the 180 would be your own fault but dead is dead....got out on your own terms.

...Touché!!

I won't be able to attend the AMA Pro AM event next weekend, unfortunately. I am sorta upset as I was looking forward to it, but I have to go to the Des Nations MX event. I'll be back for the monday STT event, though...

The red paint was because of his bike still in primer... I was willing to offer my painting abilities to make it look spiffy!!

I have a great idea. Leave me your bike and leathers, let's rethink this, maybe that's not the best idea.

I will go ahead and let you buy into that logic if you'd like.

• 2 months later...

hmmm an imposter this marlene is.....WTF?

• 1 month later...