2008 Honda CBR1000RR Pic:

kodiak1122

What do you think for the new '08?

Image was posted on Hondas news release site at midnight on Wednesday 9/5 then pulled off few hours later(?)

It is mysteriously missing from their powersports website '08 lineup.

http://powersports.honda.com/2008models/#

The secret is revealed. Check it out.

08_CBR1000RR_BlkSil.jpg

No, that truely is the new fireblade. Honda had it up for awhile and then asked all journalist, etc, to pull them down for a reason unknown right now. I think they may have decided to make a little change before making it 100% final. I don't like the look at all; wonder how the performance will be though?

Well of course sportbikes are going to kind of look like eachother kodiak1122. Do you want the new CBR to look like a cruiser or something? Not being an ass, just pointing out that since they're ALL in the sportbike category there will always be resemblances.

Cleaner, I like that picture you posted alot. They should go with that one. The flat nose just doesn't look to good.

I hope they make it like the first picture. Then Honda would definately be in first place finally with it as far as all the 1000's are concerned, but it's because it would be the UGLIEST freakin' motorcycle ever made!

My Gawd, it looks like a turd with paint on it!! I'm not really a fan of the other one either. The stubby rear end looks goofy...I'll keep my Repsol. It may smoke badly (fixable) but at least it looks good.

Damn, that has to be the worst looking bike I've seen... and I thought the new ZX10R was FUGLY!!!

I'm with JohnnyMac... this year and last years models look great. They need to stick with the undertail exhaust! I don't care for them short cans on the side...

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: