Avon Ohio checking in

garysol1

All they'll do is move more tshirts and jackets in the space the bikes occupied. That's pretty much where Buell sits in any HD shop. In the corner..next to the headbands.

Yeah..at $6100 it's a steal. At $7500...they can suck it. I figured the prices would go back up once the inventory dropped.

Sadly, I think you've caught the Hog fever with your "loud pipes, save lives" campaign.

I'm sorry the SV doesn't sound like a giant fap machine like your RC.

I like giant fap sounds. Almost like the sound of a boot stuck in mud, only wetter. (Thanks, Dave Attel!)

welcome to forum, if i may ask, as you said you are buying gear back, did you check the Honda of Avon store ? i've just read an Add in Craiglist that they are on closing clearance or something and they offer up to or 50% off , so i am wondering if you did go there and get some of your gear from there.

I did. I got a great deal on Joe Rocket Super Ego leather jacket, boots and gloves. All of the gear is priced at 50% of retail!!

Yeah, we're a selfish, threadjacking bunch. And dicks, for the most part. Especially r1crusher. See, JRMMiii have ugly bikes. but consider ourselves (yet not eachother) wanton sexiness. Kev rides a sexy Gixxer, but...well....we're glad he has a full face and dark visor.

Wait...we were supposed to be talking about you, noob. Please...continue...

Yeah, we're a selfish, threadjacking bunch. And dicks, for the most part. Especially r1crusher. See, JRMMiii have ugly bikes. but consider ourselves (yet not eachother) wanton sexiness. Kev rides a sexy Gixxer, but...well....we're glad he has a full face and dark visor.

Wait...we were supposed to be talking about you, noob. Please...continue...

I thought I told you to keep your cockholster closed! Don't you have something to do other than talk about your garage queen bike? But I guess that's all RC's are good for...right. Don't forget, I'll come over and rip that PCIII of mine out of that pile you call your bike.

Now....what was this thread about again???

:dunno:

PS - just ignore MJ....she's just our forum attention troll.

I thought I told you to keep your cockholster closed! Don't you have something to do other than talk about your garage queen bike? But I guess that's all RC's are good for...right. Don't forget, I'll come over and rip that PCIII of mine out of that pile you call your bike.

Now....what was this thread about again???

:dunno:

PS - just ignore MJ....she's just our forum attention troll.

Hush hus shoosh hush. Posession is 9/10ths of the law. :p

An' stop pickin' on MJ for 2 seconds. She is a girl, but we like some of the things that make her a girl.

okay...the 2 seconds are up. MJ, you'r efair game again.

hey...wher'd the noob go? Weren't we talking about him? Or something.