50 degrees for saturday

joshfz.2008

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got in 215 miles today. Took a ride to St. Helena (near Napa) via Oakland. Got rained on for good part of the way to Oakland and Napa. High was barely 50〫and it didn't last long. Great 215 miles though!

Did a hop from my house up 3 to Maxtown, ran some errands up there, then down to Easton via 270 and the Easton Motor Speedway (the elevated ramp to the Easton exit on 270S, hit about 90-95) ate some delicious Chipotle, then went home fat and happy.

I puffed a lot of smoke when I started it up in my driveway, I guess there must have been some condensation in the engine. After a few minutes of engine load, it ran just fine.

Did a hop from my house up 3 to Maxtown, ran some errands up there, then down to Easton via 270 and the Easton Motor Speedway (the elevated ramp to the Easton exit on 270S, hit about 90-95) ate some delicious Chipotle, then went home fat and happy.

I puffed a lot of smoke when I started it up in my driveway, I guess there must have been some condensation in the engine. After a few minutes of engine load, it ran just fine.

That's funny, we had Chipotle from the Maxtown Rd location this evening! Now I'm home, fat and happy. :lol:

haha... I noticed that too when I saw you on another thread. I think I've seen another one just like ours on here too.

No seriously you stole my bike. It looks like you have a puig dark smoke double bubble. Flush mount turn signals. Seat cowl.

Cant tell if youve got some shorty levers and is that an akra exhaust?

No seriously you stole my bike. It looks like you have a puig dark smoke double bubble. Flush mount turn signals. Seat cowl.

Cant tell if youve got some shorty levers and is that an akra exhaust?

Not sure what type of screen it is, it was on there when I got it and no markings. It's not the Puig, though. The exhaust is the Yoshi that came on it, though I would have bought the Akra or Jardine if I was buying it. Stock levers for now, though they will likely be getting changed before Spring (Pazzos, but not sure if standard or shorty yet) along with a light smoke screen (looking at the Sporttech GP series as it looks slightly taller and a little wider bubble).

That's actually not my bike in my avatar as I just bought it a couple of weeks ago and haven't got it out for any good pics yet, though from that size it does look exactly like it. Here is one I took in my garage of mine.

http://www.jimsnodgrass.com/photoviewer/misc/zx6.jpg

I've since removed the passenger pegs and added frame and swing-arm sliders. It had a bunch of stickers when I got it. I removed all but the 636 on the main fairings. I haven't decided yet on the Kawasaki on the bottom fairing, though I've considered swapping that piece for one in carbon fiber.

Edited by snodgrass23

After waiting all day on my buddy to pick up the firebird, I got out about 3 and headed down 33 to lancaster on the ninja this would be the farthest Ive had it and it did not let me down, Grab a bite to eat at IHOP and headed back,loved the dry roads and finally got open it up a little bit. Can't wait until the weather gets above 60 and get down to hocking hills with it.