My New Shop Security System

Todd#43

I've looked at the Kholster on line (not in person yet) and I'm not too impressed. The Supertuck looks like a much nicer and better built rig. I'll have to get a look at both of them in person though to make a final determination. I'm a skinny fucker though, and trying to hide anything on my person isn't very easy.

Thanks for the advice.

Don't you have another tail light to tint or something?

the super tuck looks cool, but you will not be disappointed with the kholster. i was kinda leary about it when i got mine, so i ordered one and then a really expensive and very very nice looking dm bullard holster as well. the DM bullard holster i just put on ebay to sell if that tells you anything.

the thing that is great about the kholster is you can modify it to fit you...

i trimmed mine up to a combat cut, and it works great. best thing is you can hardly feel the gun there.

the holster has great build quality. its definately worth giving a shot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good info regarding the holsters. I'll need to put my hands on some examples in the next couple of weeks and see where it goes.

I agree with IP - IWB does kinda suck. I used to carry a full size 1911 in an SOB back in the day and it was fine - except in the car. I first tried IWB when I got my Detonics .45 and I didn't like it at all. Ultimately, that one went in an ankle holster - just in case. I'll probably end up burning through a few before I find one I like.

Pfffhh.... Holsters schmolsters

I'd just carry mine around in the small of my back/jeans just like Magnum P.I

Well aren't you the tough one? Anyway, I'd be worried it would end up sliding down my pants. Wouldnt work for me.

i just attached my gun to the sword i carry on my back.

I guess if I had a sword, that would work.

Todd let me know if you want to try my KHolster (as Mike mentioned). I also have a cheap leather foldover(?) and a Nemesis pocket holster.

I'm sure you know the 9SC and the 40SC are the exact same size so it'll fit in my holsters (or Mike's)

Todd let me know if you want to try my KHolster (as Mike mentioned). I also have a cheap leather foldover(?) and a Nemesis pocket holster.

I'm sure you know the 9SC and the 40SC are the exact same size so it'll fit in my holsters (or Mike's)

Well aware that the 9 and the 40 are the same size.

I appreciate the offer, and may take you up on that - if you're left handed that is. I cant see that thing fitting in my pocket anyway.

Well aware that the 9 and the 40 are the same size.

I appreciate the offer, and may take you up on that - if you're left handed that is. I cant see that thing fitting in my pocket anyway.

Crap, didn't know you were a leftie... you can still try the kholster on your weakside just to feel the holster. Mike is LH you probably know.

If you have the LITTLE XD paddle holster for RH I'll buy it, and call SA they'll give you a LH free if you have the small non adjustable one.

Crap, didn't know you were a leftie... you can still try the kholster on your weakside just to feel the holster. Mike is LH you probably know.

If you have the LITTLE XD paddle holster for RH I'll buy it, and call SA they'll give you a LH free if you have the small non adjustable one.

Not THAT kind of lefty. I'm LEFT HANDED. Jesus.

I didn't get the plastic holster and shit with mine, which was fine with me. Can't help you out there.

I wouldn't mind getting a look at the Kholster and Mikes supertuck at some point though.

Not THAT kind of lefty. I'm LEFT HANDED. Jesus.

NOW I understand! Us right hander's never seem to get you left handers! That's why people (myself included) have argued with you over simple stuff!

Back OT.

I've been wanting to get a gun, for home and personal protection, and would LOVE to find a sweet deal like it seems you've gotten. If only I could convince the wife (she's a tough left handed one, too.)

My supertuck is left handed so if you want to look it over let me know. I would still call springfield and tell them you bought the xd and it has the wrong holster for you. I did and they sent me a free left handed paddle holster. No shipping and I kept my right handed junk also. Matt you looking for the small belt holster that comes in the xd kit?

I've been wanting to get a gun, for home and personal protection, and would LOVE to find a sweet deal like it seems you've gotten. If only I could convince the wife (she's a tough left handed one, too.)

It is better to ask for forgiveness then permision. I have to do this once in awhile also with my old lady.

NOW I understand! Us right hander's never seem to get you left handers! That's why people (myself included) have argued with you over simple stuff!

Left handed people are the only ones in their RIGHT mind, you know.

I really think you need to change your signature line now though. It seems a bit hypocritical now, doesnt it?

Back OT.

My wife's left handed too. She doesnt have any problem with it.

My supertuck is left handed so if you want to look it over let me know. I would still call springfield and tell them you bought the xd and it has the wrong holster for you. I did and they sent me a free left handed paddle holster. No shipping and I kept my right handed junk also. Matt you looking for the small belt holster that comes in the xd kit?

I didn't get the XD with the extra plastic junk. Just the pistol, two mags, a brush and cable lock. WTF do you use those fuckin things for?

I'm sure if I called Springfield, they'd know that mine wasn't packaged with that shit.

I would like to see the Supertuck and the Kholster. Maybe the three of us should head down to Riverside one of these days?

Let me know what day. I dont know if they would or not. She asked for my serial number off my gun saw I was the first owner and sent one out. It is worth the call for it they show it on there website for $28 it is the paddle holster not the small belt one. and the brush and cable? I think maybe to comply with some states laws they need to sell it with a lock?

Let me know what day. I dont know if they would or not. She asked for my serial number off my gun saw I was the first owner and sent one out. It is worth the call for it they show it on there website for $28 it is the paddle holster not the small belt one. and the brush and cable? I think maybe to comply with some states laws they need to sell it with a lock?

I might try and give them a call, and see what happens. If they ask for the serial number though, they're gonna know it didnt come with one.

Monday and Wednesday evening works for me. Or Saturday before we go up to Buddys

Mondays are tough for me as I never know what time I'm going to get out of the shop. Wednesday might work if my son doesn't have a wrestling meet. I'm gonna have to check the schedule.

the XD is an AWESOME shooter. speedy let me shoot his XD9 full size and compact, and they are amazing.

i'm going to go shoot an HK USP to compare, but I can't see how much better any gun can shoot than that (minus a full size 1911).

congrats on the buy!