Drove 6 hours to buy a RC51 today and .....

garysol1

I know its been for sale on srdayton.com and craigslist for A LONG time. and he offered it for this bike here, and then backed out. http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=37117

Interesting.....Thanks. I offered him $4,700 which was $300.00 less than the previous agreed upon price. I am thinking I am glad he turned it down....

I actually don't know the guy. I've never ridden with him before or seen the bike up close, so I'm not much help. Sorry :o

He really seemed like a decent guy so I am hoping he is just not good at ad writing. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt..........;)

I just had my SP2's body reworked from the ground up. If you need any help getting parts info etc. get at me. I spent as much on the bodywork(close) as I did to the bike.

IMHO I paid way less then any of those bikes for an 03 loaded, modded, showroom shape, as RCJohn he was with me when I got it and it was showroom to a T, all of those are WAY overpriced.

Sorry to hear you got a raw deal bro, I almost did the same thing and drove to Cleveland last year for an RC but I found one I liked better in Cincy and the guy was totally legit and told me straight up about the bike.

If you are thinking about getting any body parts reworked, the decals for about a 90% set are 400 bux alone, just fyi.... I bought 2 sets lol.

Good to see another RC on the board.