And I made a purchase....

NeverEnough

Sorry for the teaser pics... I charged up my camera last night, and then realized that I guess I left my cable to transfer my pics to my computer at my work.... So here is what I took with my blackberry to use as my background on it lol!

I will love her long time....:D

16940133459401093014134.jpg

16940133459329091214134.jpg

16940133460497120414134.jpg

16940133459793102814134.jpg

And the best thing of all, is there are tons more parts the guy FAILED to mention that he added on here that are all aftermarket parts...OMG, I will create the whole parts list soon....:D It is ridiculous!:D

AND NEW REAL CAMERA QUALITY PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW! (I think)

Nice! Now you dont have to hurry through your build.

EXACT-A-MUNGO DUDE!

But I do have to sell the front end suspension that I pieced together for it (a lil over 500bucks) so I can get myself out of the lil bit of debt I am in from buying this bike.

But I still plan on putting USDs on my project bike and finishing it..just with not such an expensive front end and whatnot... IDK I got a couple things that might be happening to that bike..

At first I thought the red oil pan was goofy, but now that I look at it, it breaks up the black/silver theme very well.

Nice pick-up man. :cool:

Thanks man, yeah at first I was like the FIRST things to go will be the red oil pan, mirrors, and light....now the oilpan is growing on me, as it also has other red parts on it(sprocket, fork covers, bottom triple etc)

it alll looks great main!!! looks like ALOT of time in it.

Yeah no kidding! The guy that built it I was told worked at a bike shop... It wasn't half assed at all, I'm real impressed with it.

Ride it down to me and I'll take some pictures for you :)

Dude you got it! Soon as we got a nice day let's do it! This bike is so beautiful! I just wish I had a different headlight and mirrors on it, owell...

wtf is it?

It is my girlfriend/wife Rhonda Ruehs.

It is a CBR900RR

Dude you got it! Soon as we got a nice day let's do it! This bike is so beautiful! I just wish I had a different headlight and mirrors on it, owell...

It is my girlfriend/wife Rhonda Ruehs.

It is a CBR900RR

Sounds like a plan :) I have a few locations that work well, plenty of spots around us.... plus it'll give you some time to get some hot lingerie and lose a couple pounds :D