Get your dog spayed.....

max power

.......or you get to deal with this:

dogpanties009.jpg

dogpanties011.jpg

Although it is pretty funny to see a dog walking around in pink panties.

Anyone know of a vet that will fix her cheap in the Columbus area? Need to get it done, but dont ever seem to have the extra $300 our vet wants.

Adult spay is a bit more expensive than puppies, call the shelters and ask who they use. Or if they'll take her to have it done and you'll donate to them...

Our kitten neuter/spay is less than 50 I believe, but that's cats and for a charity.

def call around for prices. i got my dog fixed through the humane society and it only cost me $65. the went by weight of dog. i used the same thing for mine until she got fixed but they were pink and white plaid with a white fringe. had to slut her up for the neighborhood dogs just to tease'em lol

i used the same thing for mine until she got fixed but they were pink and white plaid with a white fringe. had to slut her up for the neighborhood dogs just to tease'em lol

:lol:

i have the same problem max... mine keeps running around humping my male dogs faces... its the funniest shit, but nasty at the same time.

Thats the beauty of being a dog. You get yours wherever you can and you dont give a shit what anyone thinks.