New Metzler's with chicken Strip Indicator

flounder

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken fucker works. Both situations were in the movie, but since you didn't catch on and tried to correct me you fail. And quit trying to cover your fail with more fail. :D

lol. I haz forgotten! It's been a while since i've watched it. Bear fucker is funnier anyway. :D

100 bucks says some squid somewhere will have his bike up in the rear stand with it in gear running and a brick in his hand making himself the coolest kid in the parking lot....

We already had a guy at desmohio do something like this to his 998 for a show. I think he used a belt sander though.

Not that it's very impressive if you did it on the track but my ducati rocks reverse chicken strips. I have the blistered rubber on the edges that hasn't been smoothed back out from street riding. On that bike I can get to the edge on the front and rear tire. On the GSXR I can't get the front to the edge. Go figure.

We already had a guy at desmohio do something like this to his 998 for a show. I think he used a belt sander though.

Not that it's very impressive if you did it on the track but my ducati rocks reverse chicken strips. I have the blistered rubber on the edges that hasn't been smoothed back out from street riding. On that bike I can get to the edge on the front and rear tire. On the GSXR I can't get the front to the edge. Go figure.

I think on the little 250 I've done better on the front chicken strips tan the rear! The tires are tiny on it though.