first steak fry of 2010..Feb.12th

cmoosego

Feb. 12th 6pm- when the steaks run out... 4217 e main st , whitehall oh, 43213... You get the premise, 10 bucks gets you a choice of steak or chicken, you get a tater, salad, and dessert... Drinks are 1.75 for beer, 2.00 for liquor, 3.50 for top shelf... sodas are 1.00 with refills... come early and hang with me and have a great steak dinner for 10 bucks...

boo hoo, I doubt it will be above freezing that day...

Whitehall has a law that says I can't go to KoC unless I'm on the bike...:rolleyes:

Ill pick you up and you can hang out of the moonroof with your helmet on.

As long as we don't use the horn we should be in the clear. :cool:

Oh and I'm in too.

I know I am being a pansy here but damn why does Whitehall have to be so far from Dublin.. would be in but will have to wait and see what kind of mood im in. Bump though

Sucks to have to drive so far, thats gotta be at least 18 minutes or better away. I'm lucky it so close to me :rolleyes:

If I can adjust my PT schedule, I'd like to attend. Too late? I won't know until later Wednesday evening. I've heard many great comments about your culinary skill...

you are very welcome to come.... try to get there early we only ordered 100 steaks, and they do go fast...;)