Ride on 9/16/07

Cleaner

I could probably do that.. start thinking of routes.. its getting that time of year where I could where the leather and not have to worry about my nuts swimming in a pond before the 1 mile mark..

yeah thats right people.. your all thinking about my nuts in a pond right now..

Ously.. how about a route back home by our neck of the woods.. maybe down by pleasant hill area.. the roads to and from the dam and mohican lodge are pretty damn good.. not to mention your route to get there..

Consult with ously prior to posting the route.. Im sick of always going to the same places.. Hopefully he will read this thread.

ummm, I don't mean to be a dick but.... I don't think you've ever ridden with me on one of my rides Flunder. I could be wrong though. But just for entertainment's sake, what routes are you "sick of"???

haha.. well even with a girl on the back my speedo has still read 148 on that lil back road out toward delaware...but lets do a ride on sat as well! i havnt been able to ride in 3 consectutive weekends!! ill host a ride sat morn and cleaner can host the sunday ride. mohican should be perfect right now to ride out there and actually stop at all of the attractions.. anybody down???

haha.. well even with a girl on the back my speedo has still read 148 on that lil back road out toward delaware...but lets do a ride on sat as well! i havnt been able to ride in 3 consectutive weekends!! ill host a ride sat morn and cleaner can host the sunday ride. mohican should be perfect right now to ride out there and actually stop at all of the attractions.. anybody down???

+1 Mohican sounds nice... the old stomping grounds....

good thing I have the 750 ready for the street.. it sat track prepped for almost a month after my last track day.

it is mohican state forrest outside of loundenville off of st rt3. what time do you guys want to roll out? i would like to be back by 3 to watch the game. or we can all roll somewhere together to watch? i was thinking like a meeting time of 10am at qs&l and rollout at 1030 or 11am. ?? how many interested?