The Mean Girls...

RSVDon

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/01/24/the_untouchable_mean_girls/

Like a lot of kids her age, Phoebe Prince was a swan, always beautiful and sometimes awkward.

Last fall, she moved from Ireland into western Massachusetts, a new town, a new high school, a new country, a new culture. She was 15, when all that matters is being liked and wearing the right clothes and just fitting in.

She was a freshman and she had a brief fling with a senior, a football player, and for this she became the target of the Mean Girls, who decided then and there that Phoebe didn’t know her place and that Phoebe would pay.

Some kids really are pieces of shit.

in my day, if someone hounded you, one of two things happend

a) You whooped there ass

b) you just put up with it, or harrased back.

Brake fluid on their or their parent's car in the shape of a penis works well. That and animal shaped bologna on the car. And a marble in the gas tank. And instafoam in their locker. And.......

Brake fluid on their or their parent's car in the shape of a penis works well. That and animal shaped bologna on the car. And a marble in the gas tank. And instafoam in their locker. And.......

insta-foam in the locker was the best

Works good in exhaust pipes too.............

I have a firm don't fuck with my car and I won't fuck with other peoples cars, the last person that fucked with any of my cars awoke to a small bonfire on his hood