Snow

scottb

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I flipped a coin and called heads, it came up heads. :D

how about 2 out of 3?

insert "pics or it did not happen" or video or something. You seem nice, so I'll just trust you,;)

Dang, no clue where Pataskala, but i doubt I am gonna drive there

how about 2 out of 3?

insert "pics or it did not happen" or video or something. You seem nice, so I'll just trust you,;)

He's not. He's a good actor..... :lol:

Pataskala is a few miles east of Columbus. Let me know when you head there to put the smack down, so I can go and watch! :bitchfight:

9 HP 28 inch deck and a set of tank treads will make you the neighborhood hero on days like this. Yes my snowblower is freaking huge LOL! I got it on closeout half off. Was cutting out half my neighborhoods driveway aprons as they had been plowed under with 2 feet of slush. They all seemed happy of my large toy, didnt even slower down hitting the 2 feet of slush!

Unfortunately, no. But, I've got almost a decade of training into this one - so I mean, you still gotta put the work in on your end.

She looks at it like a workout, so she enjoys it. I did help her with the last 40% of it because she came in and asked - she was on a schedule, so I made she could get her car out of the drive. Ironically enough, she shoved herself out to go to the gym.

Total win-win.

how about 2 out of 3?

HAHAHAHA. I just got home and somebody stole the bike (back) :lol:

Nobody stole anything, all in good fun

:)......yep, all in fun.

Keeping the Sat night trend going, I am going to the local corner bar/food joint and attempt to stay interested enough to watch the NASCAR race this evening with some friends.

Likwid, I am going to Depompi's on Broadway around 6:30 PM,stop by if you can.

Keeping the Sat night trend going, I am going to the local corner bar/food joint and attempt to stay interested enough to watch the NASCAR race this evening with some friends.

I'm half asleep :( I'm not like you young folks, I need my 15 hours of sleep.

I wouldn't admit WANTING to hang out with him...

Partly cloudy, only 50〫and it drizzled today. I feel your pain Ohio, I feel your pain...

:bigfinger::lol:

heres a few pics from work today

cornertruck.jpg

Nice logo! :D

More coming, got this email from the NWS today....

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN WILMINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.

SNOW WILL OVERSPREAD THE REGION MONDAY NIGHT AND WILL CONTINUE INTO TUESDAY NIGHT. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH A LITTLE RAIN LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. SNOW SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED ON WEDNESDAY. BLUSTERY TO WINDY CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY...RESULTING IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF AN INCH OR LESS ARE FORECAST FOR MONDAY NIGHT WITH AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 5 INCHES EXPECTED ON TUESDAY. SNOWFALL TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MAY BRING STORM TOTALS IN EXCESS OF 8 INCHES.

More coming' date=' got this email from the NWS today....

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN WILMINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.

SNOW WILL OVERSPREAD THE REGION MONDAY NIGHT AND WILL CONTINUE INTO TUESDAY NIGHT. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH A LITTLE RAIN LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. SNOW SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED ON WEDNESDAY. BLUSTERY TO WINDY CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY...RESULTING IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF AN INCH OR LESS ARE FORECAST FOR MONDAY NIGHT WITH AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 5 INCHES EXPECTED ON TUESDAY. SNOWFALL TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MAY BRING STORM TOTALS IN EXCESS OF 8 INCHES.

Cool! SO we'll be getting close to 2 ft in less than a week out here!