the ride last night with harley guys

twincharge7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fuck those guys, I'm not ready to shoot anyone but if i had of had a bat or something with me it would have been "welcome to the thunder dome bitches!"

It all started with a ride from easton to the airport with me leading. Theres about 10 of us. We passed 3 harley riders doing a about 80 something nothing too crazy with a lane btwn us and them, at least I did. It looked as if they were gonna get off at 670 but instead thier drunk asses decided to mix in with our group. riding inches apart from me and boxing me in behind a car. Then cutting off Yota, (jk you know i love you man), not to be confused with yotaman from the forum, and someone else off. Thats when all hell broke loose. I went after the two that were ahead but there were cops on the hamilton rd. exit so i let them go. We all seemed to have regrouped with one of them still in the middle of us. Yota and the other rider made him pull over to the side of the road. I don't think anyone did anything to him but I'm sure his drunk ass about pissed himself with those two in his face. Should have kicked his bike over fellas!

Yeah fuck those guys, I'm not ready to shoot anyone but if i had of had a bat or something with me it would have been "welcome to the thunder dome bitches!"

It all started with a ride from easton to the airport with me leading. Theres about 10 of us. We passed 3 harley riders doing a about 80 something nothing too crazy with a lane btwn us and them, at least I did. It looked as if they were gonna get off at 670 but instead thier drunk asses decided to mix in with our group. riding inches apart from me and boxing me in behind a car. Then cutting off Yota, (jk you know i love you man), not to be confused with yotaman from the forum, and someone else off. Thats when all hell broke loose. I went after the two that were ahead but there were cops on the hamilton rd. exit so i let them go. We all seemed to have regrouped with one of them still in the middle of us. Yota and the other rider made him pull over to the side of the road. I don't think anyone did anything to him but I'm sure his drunk ass about pissed himself with those two in his face. Should have kicked his bike over fellas!

That sucks. You guys have a reason to be pissed, not quite a reason to shoot someone but I would be pissed too. Glad everyone made it out alright and no one crashed.

Well I guess twincharge7 is off the chopping block. for now.... :beating:

Sounds like an overall shitty situation but its fucking stupid trying to pull someone over. If someone tried pulling me over, I guarantee Im coming off my bike swinging or worse because if someone tries to pull my over and that person is not a cop, the only thing I can assume is that they want to fight me, rob me, or worse... .. Thats about the biggest sign of road rage aggression there is.. someone is lucky they didnt get a gun pulled on them or worse..

Sounds like an overall shitty situation but its fucking stupid trying to pull someone over. If someone tried pulling me over, I guarantee Im coming off my bike swinging or worse because if someone tries to pull my over and that person is not a cop, the only thing I can assume is that they want to fight me, rob me, or worse... .. Thats about the biggest sign of road rage aggression there is.. someone is lucky they didnt get a gun pulled on them or worse..

Flounder, you have to quit thinking logically. I don't like agreeing with you. :lol:

Seriously guys, how hard would it have been to, say... out run them? Duh? It would've been a lot funnier if you guys all dusted these guys. Then, slow down for them to catch up and do it again. What if one of those guys had a gun? They're fucking with you, you guys chase one down and pulls a gun on your ass. Stupidity all around. Nothing personal. I wasn't there so the whole "heat of the moment" thing might have taken me over as well. However, I think its fucking hilarious when Harley guys get near me and start revving their loud ass pipes at me. I'll drop to 2nd and hammer it, then wait for them to catch up. Usually, they don't pipe me anymore.

Sorry your not getting the details. short version, a guy on a harley was being a dick,he offered to give me an ass beating so I stopped to take him up on it. When he realized I was serious and was not going to run from him he backed down and rode away with his tale between his legs.NO VIOLENCE!

Flounder, you have to quit thinking logically. I don't like agreeing with you. :lol:

Seriously guys, how hard would it have been to, say... out run them? Duh? It would've been a lot funnier if you guys all dusted these guys. Then, slow down for them to catch up and do it again. What if one of those guys had a gun? They're fucking with you, you guys chase one down and pulls a gun on your ass. Stupidity all around. Nothing personal. I wasn't there so the whole "heat of the moment" thing might have taken me over as well. However, I think its fucking hilarious when Harley guys get near me and start revving their loud ass pipes at me. I'll drop to 2nd and hammer it, then wait for them to catch up. Usually, they don't pipe me anymore.

that is what I did to piss him off. I literally rode at least 7 circles around him I thought it was pretty damn funny.

First off you cant carry a gun on you while riding a motorcycle. It must be in a locked case while in/on a motorized vehicle. And secondly, your gonna get yourself killed trying to be a hard-ass hero. There would be no a group of riders would force me to pull over without some shit going down. Chill out

First off you cant carry a gun on you while riding a motorcycle. It must be in a locked case while in/on a motorized vehicle. And secondly, your gonna get yourself killed trying to be a hard-ass hero. There would be no a group of riders would force me to pull over without some shit going down. Chill out

No, ohio has a concealed weapons law for the last few years, your allowed to carry loaded weapons on you if your properly permitted.

and come on, 10 guys on sportbikes Vs. 3 Hardly guys? hell I'd have done it just to piss on there ego. :cheers:

Not so much young Jedi. The debate right now is whether it should be concealed or not. The law states a CCW carrying civilian should have their firearm in open view while in a motor vehicle. However, it doesn't clearly state what to do on a motorcycle. My CCW instructor said he conceals his. If he were to get pulled over, first words out of his mouth would be, "I have a concealed weapon and my Concealed Carry Weapons permit". If you were riding a motorcycle with a firearm in plain sight, you could get busted with inducing panic. The law is supposed to be rewritten to include specific instructions for motorcyclists.

Not so much young Jedi. The debate right now is whether it should be concealed or not. The law states a CCW carrying civilian should have their firearm in open view while in a motor vehicle.

Wrong Satan.. sounds like you may have gotten you CCW back before the law change or else your instructor is not staying up to date on the current laws.

Actually the law has been updated. you no longer have to have your firearm in open view.You do however have to notify the officer if your carrying and are stopped..

And yes you are allowed to carry on a motorcycle with the updated law.. See below excerpt.

E) No person who has been issued a license or temporary emergency license to carry a concealed handgun under section 2923.125 or 2923.1213 of the Revised Code shall do any of the following:

(1) Knowingly transport or have a loaded handgun in a motor vehicle unless one of the following applies:

(a) The loaded handgun is in a holster on the person’s person .

(b) The loaded handgun is in a closed case, bag, box, or other container that is in plain sight and that has a lid, a cover, or a closing mechanism with a zipper, snap, or buckle, which lid, cover, or closing mechanism must be opened for a person to gain access to the handgun.

© The loaded handgun is securely encased by being stored in a closed, locked glove compartment or in a case that is locked.

Actually the law has been updated. you no longer have to have your firearm in plane site. you just have to notify the officer if your carrying..

and yes you are allowed to carry on a motorcycle.

:plus1: I'm afraid flounder is right again. They changed the law in March 2007. Two of the things that were updated were doing away with the plain sight provision in a vehicle and specifically allowing concealed carry on a motorcycle.

From what we have been told when the police run your license plates an alert flashes across their screen saying that you a CCW holder.

From what we have been told when the police run your license plates an alert flashes across their screen saying that you a CCW holder.

Yes it does and if you fail to tell him your carrying, you are violating the law even though he/she knows you have your CCW.

Yes it does and if you fail to tell him your carrying, you are violating the law even though he/she knows you have your CCW.

Yeah, I know. If ever I get pulled over my hands are going to be up in the air and that is the first thing I am going to say to them when they come up.