American Chopper Cancelled

Tpoppa

I liked the first year or so of that show, but then I got tired of it being nothing but about the fighting in the shop. I'd rather see more technical stuff about the bikes than anything.

I miss the Monster Garage, and Monster house shows that they had a few years ago. THAT stuff was interesting.

what "technical stuff" are you talking about? pre-assembled engines? bolting them to pre-fabbed frames? it was like watching 3 retarded monkeys assembling a 16 piece puzzle for an hour.

I liked it when they started building their own frames, and stuff. That's wheh they started getting too big, and I quit watching though. They started doing more stuff in-house, but quit showing as much of it!

I'd rather go down the road to a friend's shop where he does primarily CUSTOM engines for Harley's, and watch them build bikes. They're probably more fun to watch anyway, as it's not at all scripted!

That show started going downhill when Vin left. I keep saying I hope him, Jr, & Mikey get their own show, as they were always the fun ones to watch. Plus.... The sparks seemed to fly between Kate Gosselin & Mikey, so maybe they could have a "Chopper Kate + 8" or somethin' ;)

The show/shop has gotten stale & boring without Mikey there. He was comedic relief, even though pretty much useless otherwise. I've been watching again this season, just to keep up with what Mikey & Jr are up to & to keep an eye on the train wreck. While Mikey & Pauly aren't exactly model employees, there's gotta be somethin' to the fact that his oldest, Danny, is rumored not to talk to him either, supposedly his daughter as well. Even Mikey said in last weeks episode that he loves his father, but doesn't agree with him on anything.... And Mikey's always been the peacemaker & the one who could get Sr. to laugh

This vid clip's pretty funny though.... WTF kind of business owner acts like this?? Geee.... And I've always thought I want to work with my kids some day

Funny to see who could break more shit at the end :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQZ2_YrXjo&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Fonzie

Yeah, even though Paul Jr thinks his shit don't stink, he was a big asset to the company. I always hoped that they would get back together and start building bikes again. I agree that when they started doing stuff in-house, they took a lot out. And yes, I like the first season the best.

I don't think much of this show is scripted. They really don't like eachother. Money ruined them, just like it ruined Senior's relationship with his other kids. As soon as Orange County Steel got big his other son bought him out and stopped talking to him. The new season makes me feel uncomfortable watching because there is so much hate especially in the early episodes when Jr and Senior were arguing. I like the idea of Vinny, Jr, and Mikey getting their own shop. Vinny was really the master of everything. Rick doesn't have sh*t on him.

Vinnie and Codie have their own business now and from what I read are getting their own show. The name of the show is Throttle Junkies. Here is the link.

http://www.vforcecustoms.com/

Should be the story on the main page. Sounds like it maybe good, but we shall have to see.

Edit: Looks like its only going to be on direct TV...bastards!!

Edited by Meanie

Vinnie and Codie have their own business now and from what I read are getting their own show. The name of the show is Throttle Junkies. Here is the link.

http://www.vforcecustoms.com/

Should be the story on the main page. Sounds like it maybe good, but we shall have to see.

Edit: Looks like its only going to be on direct TV...bastards!!

I always wondered where Cody disappeared to

I heard that the reason Vinny left was because Jr wasn't always there, but always took credit for the bikes, even though Vinny did just about all the work.

Guess that means Vin won't want to be doin' a show with Jr again then

Cracks me up.... Nowhere in Vin & Cody's bios do they mention OCC by name, & Cody doesn't even mention anything about his "Uncle" when talking about his big break & first job

They just keep referring it as a "small local custom bike shop" :lol: