Horsepower For Horses Ride May 8th

Doc M

The annual Horsepower for Horses Ride will take place this year May 8th. The ride benefits the Last Chance Coral in Athens, OH. This place finds abandoned, abused, etc. horses, nurses them back to health, then adopts them out. The ride leaves from AD Farrow's downtown, goes to the farm, where lunch is served. The ride is donation only. This is one of the few charities that you actually get to see where the money is going. You donate what you want, no set fee. On the return, we meet at a pub where there are some great prizes given away. I've been on this ride since the begining, and it's been fun every time. Check out Horsepowerforhorses.org.

I see from the back ground in your picture that you may live in the Dublin area. If you're interested in going on the ride, let me know. I live/work in Dublin, and some of us meet at my office, then ride down to Farrow's together.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words Doc.

A few of us road the route yesterday - looking good! There are already a number of foals down there... Victoria makes runs down to Kentucky weekly to save as many as she can.

As doc stated - you get to hang with the foals and 100% of the donations go to saving these cool animals.

We need participation! Please help spread the word and we can also use some door prizes etc.

Questions?

614-657-2766

horsepowerforhorses@hotmail.com

www.horsepowerforhorses.com