NE spring meet

garysol1

We can do QSL in the valley and then a ride to Squires Castle? Neat ride on River road and a cool stop at the castle? Then maybe out on rte 87 to ShadeTree? probably about 100, if we take the long way.

There is a cool little burger spot in Avon called Creekside, but that would be a short ride to burger place for Garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Justin, can I borrow the SV when you ride the busa?

I can keep up in the twisties "ok", it's the straightaways I get left about 80 mph back :( damn cruiser top speed

Lulz, the only way I'd be able to keep up is on the SV. The 'busa don't turn, remember. Srsly though, the SV is much more sure footed in the corners than the long low busa. You need a standard or 600 of your own to wind out.

Straight line top speed isn't something you need when you ride with these guys. I've never ridden with CORE, but I've been on some of their stomping grounds with black Tod. That's how I know.

Edited by JRMMiii

We can do QSL in the valley and then a ride to Squires Castle? Neat ride on River road and a cool stop at the castle? Then maybe out on rte 87 to ShadeTree? probably about 100, if we take the long way.

There is a cool little burger spot in Avon called Creekside, but that would be a short ride to burger place for Garysol1

Sounds like the best idea I've heard yet.

Lulz, the only way I'd be able to keep up is on the SV. The 'busa don't turn, remember. Srsly though, the SV is much more sure footed in the corners than the long low busa. You need a standard or 600 of your own to wind out.

Straight line top speed isn't something you need when you ride with these guys. I've never ridden with CORE, but I've been on some of their stomping grounds with black Tod. That's how I know.

My friend is trying to get me to buy his SV650 (salvage title)... 1700...

actually, it's not salvage it's rebuilt.... so yay

older, it's carbed, I'll take it for a joy ride in the next couple months and decide ... still gotta convince the wife though

What's this "convince the wife" bullshit? Remember... beg for forgiveness>Ask for permission. :D

Oh and I'm down for an NEO meet any Saturday. I'll be having my current partners in 2 wheel crime (not really we're not that young and they're cops) join OR in the next couple days. :)

i think what we've gotta figure out now is:

how much time do we want to spend BSing and eating and how much time to spend on riding?

depending on temps that day, we can meet up earlier in the morning, do a loop or two and meet back at QSL (or winking lizard is near there too i guess) for lunch, and then do another loop or two, and then go our separate ways.

if the temps are low in the morning, then we should meet up and eat as early as possible, and get the riding done while it's nice out.

just my 2 pennis worth

i think what we've gotta figure out now is:

how much time do we want to spend BSing and eating and how much time to spend on riding?

depending on temps that day, we can meet up earlier in the morning, do a loop or two and meet back at QSL (or winking lizard is near there too i guess) for lunch, and then do another loop or two, and then go our separate ways.

if the temps are low in the morning, then we should meet up and eat as early as possible, and get the riding done while it's nice out.

just my 2" penis worth

What? :lol:

just my 2 pennis worth

Sorry about the penis problem.....really I am..... anywho

As far as time it's still 3 weeks out. I figure we can iron out the details as we get closer and can get a better handle on the weather. I was *THINKING* about getting there around noon and ride by 2. Those who want to BS can get there at noon and BS for a couple of hours and grab a bite to eat while those that are socially inept can simply roll in 2 and ride

Edited by garysol1