NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there for sure with my two buddies minimum but like i said i got school scheduled till 12 so wait for us!

If your running a little late but on the way feel free to give me a call so we can wait on you. 901-871-3241

Gary

effing wind playing ping pong with my bike.. some sort of major wreck on route 6 on my way home.

Ride went well, a few minor issues: half the group getting a little lost, a jerkwad on a red fireblade trying some 1 wheel turns in the middle of the pack, and a dropped silver SV at the gas station. Thanks Likwid for leading the stragglers/playing sweep. Thanks to Lost for leading us. Thanks to everyone who came out and made this a successful ride!

Next time my stereo will be TWICE as loud, LOL.

Rut row... didn't know about the dropped SV... Hollywood?

no...Not sure of the dude's name, he's vertically challenged, and was aiming for the curb to put his foot down, just didn't quite make it far enough, couple more scratches on a bike that was downed by previous owners, he didn't seem upset much.

no...Not sure of the dude's name, he's vertically challenged, and was aiming for the curb to put his foot down, just didn't quite make it far enough, couple more scratches on a bike that was downed by previous owners, he didn't seem upset much.

More embarrassed than anything I'd imagine.

Was nice riding with you guys. Thanks for posting pics mushi :).. or is it Yak? And thanks for letting me ride the SV, we'll have to take a lunch break in the next few weeks and trade bikes, you want a cwooser, don't lie.

It was a good time, even with a few of the not so wonderful folks. But that's the price you pay the more folks you get, at least djisle didn't come to the ride.

:) Come July we'll have food, booze, and stickers