a guy selling his bike to get his GF out of jail

BikerBoy

If my G/F went to jail, and the only way to get her out is to sell Ember, I'm getting a new G/F... I'm not selling my bike to get you out of jail.

if I were REALLY attached to her, I MIGHT sell my bike to get her a heart transplant or something, but bail...nope.

one of my friends is selling his bike to buy his S/O a wedding dress...:nono:

I think he's legit. you should buy the bike.

My uncles also in nigeria. hes having trouble freeing up a 6 figure bank account. ill give you 25% if you can help us out.

I'll help out for that kind of money. You need my accnt number, social, DOB..what else do I need to give you?:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
It's a very popular scam.... I'd suggest NOT posting a WTB Bike on CL, only find bikes you want and contact them....

And remember, if a deal sounds too good to be true.... you'll get stabbed and murdered trying to capitalize on it.

Hahahaha.

If the truth hurts, prepare for pain.

Please ask his girlfriend's picture/name/social and the jail where she is in and if he minds sharing his GF.....if not...... offer 200.00 more.....looks like a good deal........

r u kidding dude ????? don't even reply this kinda mail.....