a guy selling his bike to get his GF out of jail

BikerBoy

a guy emailed me today and offered me his 05 600rr for 3700$ saying it's 1 day price to get his GF out of jail, i don't have that kind of cash in my hand at the moment or i wouldn't been posting this here

anyone would like to rock this deal ?

i can message you the guy's email

hmmm okay :( how come all scams are like this " sweet " , i just made a post on CL asking to buy a bike , and his reply was the first i got , grrrrr

maybe i should meet him carrying a shootgun on me :p just in case ?:p j/k

Edit : i've told abnout the CL post in here to clear how he got my email :D

and i am telling this now, because lately i couldn't deliver any of my thoughts currect on this forum :p

Edited by BikerBoy

hmmm okay :( how come all scams are like this, i just made a post on CL asking to buy a bike tho, and his reply was the first i got , grrrrr

maybe i should meet him and get a shootgun with me :p just in case ?:p j/k

It's a very popular scam.... I'd suggest NOT posting a WTB Bike on CL, only find bikes you want and contact them....

And remember, if a deal sounds too good to be true.... you'll get stabbed and murdered trying to capitalize on it.

okay you guys are probably right, that what my wife told me too, but all the voices in my head says " 05 600rr for 3700$ " you are letting an 05 600rr that is for 3700$ slipping out of your hands " lol but i know what you are saying is probably true.

People come up with new idea's, every day, every min, every hour to scam people. Trying to sell a motorcycle well under value should be a red flag. Did this guy give you a number to call by chance?

hmmm okay :( how come all scams are like this " sweet " , i just made a post on CL asking to buy a bike , and his reply was the first i got , grrrrr

maybe i should meet him carrying a shootgun on me :p just in case ?:p j/k

Edit : i've told abnout the CL post in here to clear how he got my email :D

and i am telling this now, because lately i couldn't deliver any of my thoughts currect on this forum :p

Are you from a different country?

offer him anywhere from $2500 to $3300 + a night with his GF (after you get her out of jail) strictly based on pictures he sends you of her.

Actually, you should respond with

"WOW! Deal, I feel really bad for you, that situation sucks. Tell you what, I'll send you a money order for $5,000, you clean up the bike and ship it to me, then just send me a check for whatever is left over"

offer him anywhere from $2500 to $3300 + a night with his GF (after you get her out of jail) strictly based on pictures he sends you of her.

THIS!

I did something similar the other night when some made an offer that was 60% less than I have some wheels listed for