3 Pair of Motorcycle Gloves (Pataskala) $40

Craigslist

1. Tour Master Silk Liner gloves. Size Medium. Great for wearing underneath other gloves to keep warm. Only $5.oo ,

2. Summer time Tour Master Gel Cruiser gloves. Protects your hands while also letting air cool you. Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fourchettes, with protective goatskin knuckle and finger panels. Durable, reinforced, goatskin leather palm with articulated silicone gel and EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration. Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue. Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable. Extended slip-on cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure. Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort. Only $15.oo

3. Power Trip powerglide gloves. Size Small, but i dont know why when all my other gloves are large. Drum dyed leather outer. Gel palm. Thermolite insulation. Hook and loop wrist strap. Used for about 6months before hurting my back and can no longer ride. Only $20.oo

More...