Mini bikes go karts go carts (brook park) $1

Craigslist

I have 3 minibikes, 2 are good to go, and one frame (yellow one is a rolling frame) I also have an ice racer go-kart with a live axle in the rear, 5hp briggs with header, but it has a blade in the front instead of wheels. (you would have to weld up your own steering, or ride it on ice? ) I also have a frame that i started to build with 4 brand new wheels on it. #41T sprocket drivewheel with a brake drum (for band brake) needs steering done, floor pan welded and seat. ORANGE MINIBIKE WAS A NEW FRAME, HAS ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEELS, DRUM BRAKE (NOT BAND) NEW CLUTCH AND CHAIN, 5HP TECUMPSEH ENGINE. $225 I PAID $359.99 JUST FOR THE ROLLING FRAME. BLACK MINIBIKE- $175 has newer 5hp briggs engine, paddle brake ( brake that rubs on tire) YELLOW FRAME = $100 its a nice frame, kind of old school with shocks on the back. maybe an old rupp? I DONT KNOW. .........ICE RACER GOKART $150 ITS A REALLY NICE FRAME, IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN I WILL SEND PICS OR YOU CAN COME LOOK AT IT, >>>> AND FRAME I STARTED $80 bucks THE WHEELS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT!!

THE KART WITH ROLL CAGE IS NOT FOR SALE IN BACKGROUND, SO DONT ASK!!!! WHAT I HAVE LISTED IS FORSALE, I MAY HAVE AN ENGINE, OR CLUTCH IF YOU NEED THAT ALSO, JUST EMAIL ME AND ASK ME! DONT OFFER ME TO SEND YOUR SHIPPER FROM NIGERIA TO PICK IT UP WITH A CASHIERS CHECK BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS CRAP!! CASH ONLY!! Email me for my cell if you would like, or any offers. Drevkids@adelphia.net

Thanks for looking, have a nice day!

More...