The Butler Motorcycle Mug Holder 20 OR 34 OZ (Cleveland West) $36

Craigslist

Butler Motorcycle Mug Holder- Patented System Fits most all motorcycles- Comes with Stainless Steel Hadware- 20 oz Mug OR 34 oz Mug- Made in the USAI have several of these. For a photo, search ebay for " The Butler Motorcycle Mug Holder " (but please dont look at the price)I have extra brackets, mugs, lids, and straws also, Interested hust email & ask for what you need.I HAVE 34 oz or 20 oz for passenger with armrestsI have 34 oz for driversConversion kits 20 & 34 ozextrtra backets & rings. I will try to update this list as items sell.Questions, Ask When the item is gone I will remove the list. Save us both some time, dont email me asking for a phone number, give me your phone number & tell me when it is OK to call. Dont offer me less than I'm asking. I will relist if the item doesnt sell, at a lower price, so keep watching. Any questions, please ask. Thanks

Just a note to spammers, e-mail harvesters, and other idiots that will reply to my ad that are not interested in purchasing the item I have for sale. When I get an e-mail from someone that does not want to but my item on craigslist I forward that e-mail to the IP of the sender like this. If you get an e-mail from ,, lets say .. bozo @abc.com ,, forward that to “ abuse @abc.com .If it was bozo@wxyz.com, forward to abuse@wxyz.com, Then forward again to spam@craigslist.org . Don’t reply, they are just trying to get your email address to sell to someone you DON’T want to contact you, so the people you DON’T want to contact you CAN contact you. I also put this in every ad,,, When the item is gone I will remove the list. Save us both some time, don’t email me asking for a phone number, give me your phone number & tell me when it is OK to call. Don’t offer me less than I'm asking. I will re-list if the item doesn’t sell, at a lower price, so keep watching. Any other questions, please ask. Thanks. SO,, If you get an e-mail asking “is this item still for sale?, OR what is your phone number?, OR will you take less?, Its almost always someone that didn’t read your ad, they just want a reply. Or they are just stupid. And a note to all the good craigslister’s, Its OK to copy & paste this notice in ALL your ads. But just don’t past it, do it. And don’t forget to delete ads when the item is gone.

More...