Xbox Live Tags...

r1crusher

I'd be half tempted to take Bad's copy off his hands, but I dont' have an XBL sub anymore either... so it's $100 buyin to get this shit rollin' again.

I might have a free 3 month sub I can give you. I'll find out this evening and let you know.

Found out that you shouldn't auto renew either. My subscription ran out and I was just browsing through some of the main screen stuff and found he offer of 30% off. If I would have auto renewed I would have never got it.

That's the deal that I got in on! I renewed and bought the First Strike map pack for less than the cost of a normal renewal!

Found out that you shouldn't auto renew either. My subscription ran out and I was just browsing through some of the main screen stuff and found he offer of 30% off. If I would have auto renewed I would have never got it.

Yep, logged on a fe weeks ago to just buy a month for $9.99 cuz I really didn't want to pay for the year, especially since I never play and will be starting back at school and will really not have any time. Ended up looking at my email right before I did it and saw the 33% off. Yep, I renewed for a year.... I'm a sucker!

Alright, I just re-upped my Gold Membership... same gamertag as my SN here.

There was some 20% off + Halo Reach special going on, so I went ahead and bit the bullet to get Halo Reach (in 8-10 weeks). I'll be scouting deals for Black Ops since Bad won't sell me his anymore.

I'm kickin it old school in MW2

Alright, I just re-upped my Gold Membership... same gamertag as my SN here.

There was some 20% off + Halo Reach special going on, so I went ahead and bit the bullet to get Halo Reach (in 8-10 weeks). I'll be scouting deals for Black Ops since Bad won't sell me his anymore.

I'm kickin it old school in MW2

aw too bad you gotta wait so long for Reach, I'd let you tag along so I could carry your ass on my team

Hey, what more do you want from me? I have you my claymore for crying out loud? LOL! And he's right, you get one chance to get in once you see the invite. After a couple seconds you won't be getting another one for a couple hours.

I think there's enough of us to do a huge party and a big ass private ground war.