Xbox Live Tags...

r1crusher

What is this the Twilight zone? All you effers weren't on this weekend except for Mj, and she actually played a few games.

I was on, but you were too good to join our party. :cry:

You must've taken too long to get into the game, since you said it wouldn't let you in. We weren't on that long, anyway.

What is this the Twilight zone? All you effers weren't on this weekend except for Mj, and she actually played a few games.

you were too busy playing single player :fruit:

:D:D:D

Yea, sorry jp... I was actually having a good game (good game = KD ratio of >1), so I didnt' want to leave and when I got back your game was full.

I noticed that :lol: you must not have good thumb control.

you were too busy playing single player :fruit:

:D:D:D

:lol: Truth, I just wanted to finish the campaign to get the backstory. I'm starting the single player on BF:BC2 as well -- as soon as I can figure out how to turn the brightness up higher than the game allows, I can't see isht.

:lol: Truth, I just wanted to finish the campaign to get the backstory. I'm starting the single player on BF:BC2 as well -- as soon as I can figure out how to turn the brightness up higher than the game allows, I can't see isht.

oh snap. we gotta play bc2.

Yeah, I added a few people that posted their gamertags. Only been to a couple events so I haven't had a chance to meet too many people.

cool. yeah i saw you in one of my games over the weekend.

Got to play a few with nj last nigh and jrmmmmmmmiiiii

i was trying to switch over to play with you guys but my xbox was being an asshole and froze 3 times when i tried to put in the black ops disc