Xbox Live Tags...

r1crusher

Alright, I just re-upped my Gold Membership... same gamertag as my SN here.

There was some 20% off + Halo Reach special going on, so I went ahead and bit the bullet to get Halo Reach (in 8-10 weeks). I'll be scouting deals for Black Ops since Bad won't sell me his anymore.

I'm kickin it old school in MW2

I did the same thing, but after i bought it, it went back to the main screen and never mentioned anything about a game or anything like that. i felt suckerd

snoman carried me last night

It's all good bro.... I love keeping people like you afloat in games like that. You know, I feel bad for the people on the bottom all the time. One day you will be at my level son...:wtf::D

Hey, thanks for the invite. I actually did good on a few games, but I just do not play much and if I did, I would still suck. My past has killed some brain cells.... :D

Its all good in the hood, we have a good time, just wish people would stay in the room with us and not be in private chat. Loved the dude that popped outta private chat, just to tell us we suck, went back to private chat for a moment, then they all left haha.

Yeah, waxin' people usually is nice... love how we never really played the same people twice...:lol:

Hey, I leveled up quicker last night then all month! :lol: I would like to prestige before the game has been out a year!

Yeah, waxin' people usually is nice... love how we never really played the same people twice...:lol:

Hey, I leveled up quicker last night then all month! :lol: I would like to prestige before the game has been out a year!

Yeah thats why its important we have host so when ppl quit we dont get dashboarded haha

I really need to be on and able to play with you all sometimes. My skills suck, but I try hard. If only I could use a mouse and keyboard, then I would pwn!

That's what I keep saying! I'm getting used to the controller, and after a couple of months I'm not doing too bad, but I'm far from being good at the game! I've prestiged once, but just because I've played quite a bit!

jrmmmmmmmm's if you hop on with kk, cdub and porter someone holler at me and I'll kick my roommate off halo.

but between 8-10 is best, im hungover and running on about 4hrs sleep so im passing out early tonite

I was rolling last night went from a 3.04 to a 3.06 KDR and think im at like a 7.18 WLR we never lost last night haha.

That was a blast that night, not gonna lie. That boosted my confidence up a little, even though I was bottom almost everytime...HA HA! If I didn't have a kid I would have stayed on longer, but going to bed at 3am and waking up at 7:30am aint cool....lol

Casey is to cool to play Hardcore :(

Hardcore is the best! Don't have to shoot people a million times to die!