1994 Suzuki RM250 2-Stroke (SW Ohio) $750

Craigslist

Selling my RM250. Fun bike, tons of power, but don't have time to ride it anymore.

Bike is complete and runs great when warm. VERY hard to start this time of year, I've been told that I need to replace the intake gaskets and maybe clean up the power valve.

Previous owner did the top end (new jug, piston, rings) and I just replaced the kick start lever because the old one wouldn't stay the parked position. Front brake lever is bent from a garage fall, but frame and forks are straight. Has aftermarket wheels and pipe.

This bike will stand straight up through 3rd gear with my 200lb larda$$ on it. It spits my brother's 140lb butt off everytime he rides it. And that's with a back tire that's getting thin. It's a beast!

Reasonable offers are welcome and I'll consider trades of similar value. I'd really like to find an Astro or Aerostar van or small pickup with a V6 to tow my runabout boat. A 1/2 ton pickup is a possibility also.

Email, call or text with any questions: 937-839-2628.

PS - for you piss ant craigslist police, I bought the bike last summer.

More...