**Running project bike with title** (Georgetown, OH) $700

Craigslist

I have a 1978 Honda. I think it is a cx500 I would have to check the title to be sure. It is the very rare sideways v-twin 500 powerplant and it is shaft driven. This is quite possibly the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. It fires right up and idols great shifts smooth and rides great. For some reason it starts to die out after about 10 miles. I am fairly certain it is just a coil but I am not 100% sure for I am not a mechanic. It is water cooled and does not leak any fluids anywhere and runs cool. It needs some cleaning and little bits here and there like a tune up and maybe carbs cleaned but hey I am only asking 700obo. The compartments on the fairing have covers that lock with keys for safe storage. I think it needs rear turn signals and will need a rear tire soon. The front tire is almost new. May trade for ????

513-292-5308 or email me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks, Gregory

More...