wolfman

I propose:

71 North to 36.

36 to Mount Vernon (VERY fast ride)

36 to 715

715 to 79 South.

79 South to Newark

Once in Newark grab a bite to eat, etc.

From Newark 79 North back the way we came. (always more fun once you get to test the road first)

79 N to 36 East

36 East to Coshocton

541 West (merges with 62) back to columbus

That's my suggestion. Its a bit on the long side but fun. Also not too far away from Columbus if people want to cut it short and head back earlier than the group.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose:

71 North to 36.

36 to Mount Vernon (VERY fast ride)

36 to 715

715 to 79 South.

79 South to Newark

Once in Newark grab a bite to eat, etc.

From Newark 79 North back the way we came. (always more fun once you get to test the road first)

79 N to 36 East

36 East to Coshocton

541 West (merges with 62) back to columbus

That's my suggestion. Its a bit on the long side but fun. Also not too far away from Columbus if people want to cut it short and head back earlier than the group.

+1 Sounds like a good ride to me!

We had just got started on 62 and someone was turning left so we all had to check up pretty fast. All I heard was tires screatching...looked in my mirror and this ford taurus was sideways going thru the gravel to our right....scared the shit out of me thats for sure.

We had just got started on 62 and someone was turning left so we all had to check up pretty fast. All I heard was tires screatching...looked in my mirror and this ford taurus was sideways going thru the gravel to our right....scared the shit out of me thats for sure.

Well, since we had all stopped in a nice group, I think the Taurus was attempting to pass us on the shoulder/gravel (dipshit!!!). But then the guy in the Yellow Honda 600 F4i (who was in the middle of our pack) attempted to pass the front of the pack by going on said shoulder/gravel (no comment). All of that equaled a "close call."

Well, since we had all stopped in a nice group, I think the Taurus was attempting to pass us on the shoulder/gravel (dipshit!!!). But then the guy in the Yellow Honda 600 F4i (who was in the middle of our pack) attempted to pass the front of the pack by going on said shoulder/gravel (no comment). All of that equaled a "close call."

yeah. all i heard were screeching tires, i looked behind me and really didn't see anything. :eek: was the F4i guy trying to pass us or get out of the way of the car? I really hope it was the later of the two.