Ride on 10/14

wolfman

yeah. all i heard were screeching tires, i looked behind me and really didn't see anything. :eek: was the F4i guy trying to pass us or get out of the way of the car? I really hope it was the later of the two.

actually it was the guy on the 929 not the F4. I was wrong. And I'm not sure Trolli but I think the 929 was trying to pass the rest of the group.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I thought the same as Aaron...he was riding beside me and we were stopping....then we heard the screatching and he kinda did a slow roll past me not sure though...is he on these forums or the guy that was with him.....Adam I think? and I believe his name was Dave or David.

Yeah I thought the same as Aaron...he was riding beside me and we were stopping....then we heard the screatching and he kinda did a slow roll past me not sure though...is he on these forums or the guy that was with him.....Adam I think? and I believe his name was Dave or David.

Neither are on the boards. Adam is a friend of mine though and I've been planning on giving him a call. I'll probalby do that soon.