i need a motorcycle, dirtbike, or atv (fredericktown) $2000

Craigslist

i would like to trade my good running 4x4 truck for a bike. it can be street legal or off road but it must have a title. my truck is a 1991 nissan d21 with only 151k. its only seen mobil one full synthetic motor oil as well so it runs strong. its a 4 cyl 5 speed. gets good gas mileage even with the big tires. i have reciepts to show tons of money invested into my truck like new starter, exhaust, frame restoration, 3 inch lift kit, plugs and wires and air filter, just put on fog lights. it runs and drives good. 4x4 works great. truck has 31's but will need replaced soon. all the work was done within the last 1000 miles. this was gonna be my truck for good till i got a camper and my lil truck doesnt have a big enough engine to pull it. and the bad is it only has front brakes but i still drove it everyday. comes with an extra bed b/c the bed on it is a little rough. i dont need it anymore b.c i just got a bigger truck. im not picky. shoot me an offer.

this is a great truck. would make a great toy, daily driver, mud runner, work truck whatever. it will go anywhere and through anything! i just want a different kind of toy. FRAME IS SOLID!!!!!

More...