dropped the bike

Dweezel

well, a few of my friends and i were going to ride since the days are getting few, pulled out of my mothers where I keep my bike since i don;t have a garage, went 50 yards to next intersection, my friend turned left, seconds later i did the same. bike spun out, did a 360 i got thrown off and broke my collar bone. wonderfull.

left clip on and clutch lever are phuked, upper fairing stay too. plastic has been for a while. also thats the 4th damn windscreen I've put on that phukin bike!:mad:

later.

dweezel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your ok..

Why have you had to put 4 windscreens on that bike.. please tell me you havent wrecked it 4 times.

It also goes to show that this time of year everyone needs to be careful as your tires will not heat up as quick and the roads will be cold..

no i've only dropped it 3 times :lol:

i wasn't going fast at all. stopped at an intersection. made sure it was all clear, my friend pullrd out, i followed suit. hell i prob didn't even have the clutch out fully yet.

this pecking at the keyboard with one hand is really old already :(

• 5 weeks later...

Dropped, it 3 times? And you did this one leaving a stop sign? lol. I read old posts of you playing the badass/mr.cool role before and then you say all of this! lol

I will warn others to stay away from you. I'd consider cars if I was you, seriously.

How old are you? You keep your bike at your MOTHERS? lol

Dropped, it 3 times? And you did this one leaving a stop sign? lol. I read old posts of you playing the badass/mr.cool role before and then you say all of this! lol

I will warn others to stay away from you. I'd consider cars if I was you, seriously.

How old are you? You keep your bike at your MOTHERS? lol

:popcorn: trapper is a large man, he will eat you alive

:wtf: Wow... Your amazing. Seriously. I so look forward to seeing the dumb in people and you obviously wear it on you sleeve with no regrets huh?

I'm a Trapper. Dweezel = Trapper. Yes thats my legal name. I like it. It's unique, like me. I have "M*A*S*H", My parents, and Pot to thank for it :D I'm greatfull for all 3.

Thats my bike. If you don't like it, fine. Don't. Won't hurt my feelings any. I've got no reason to justify anything to anyone. Least of all some Internet Butt Muppet who's already more than proven there lack of functioning synapses.

1_side.JPG

Ouch....that is rough on the eyes! Damn dude, you have to put a brick under the kickstand? Quit dropping the damn thing or try a trike!

Sure is sparkly. Is this the bike that you keep at your mommies?:eek::lol:

What's your deal? Just fucking around or are you really that much of an arrogant prick?

All righty, then.

So back to the original item up for discussion.

If a '00 750 windscreen and lever will work, I've got a brand new clear Zero Gravity Double-bubble in the bag (perfect except for a spot the size of a dime of slight scuffing on it that can be polished out, put there by an old dipshit roomate years ago) you can have for free.

I have a set of new handlebar levers you can have as well. I hope they help.

Sorry about your collarbone. Did one of mine couple of years ago along with 7 ribs, all on the right side. Take calcium tablets while it's mending to get it to calcify better.

Try to adjust your shoulder so it lies as flat as possible while it's mending, if it wasn't plated, so it'll heal straighter. That will make a huge difference to how it'll look later, if that means anything.

All righty, then.

So back to the original item up for discussion.

If a '00 750 windscreen and lever will work, I've got a brand new clear Zero Gravity Double-bubble in the bag (perfect except for a spot the size of a dime of slight scuffing on it that can be polished out, put there by an old dipshit roomate years ago) you can have for free.

I have a set of new handlebar levers you can have as well. I hope they help.

Sorry about your collarbone. Did one of mine couple of years ago along with 7 ribs, all on the right side. Take calcium tablets while it's mending to get it to calcify better.

Try to adjust your shoulder so it lies as flat as possible while it's mending, if it wasn't plated, so it'll heal straighter. That will make a huge difference to how it'll look later, if that means anything.

Yep same bike so everything will fit.