Motorcycle wrongful death

Uncle Punk

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/02/25/womans-estate-sues-motorcycle-operators-estate-for-wrongful-death/

If I remember correctly from the article about this accident the guy driving the car knew them and they were all camping together that weekend. This is tearing the two families apart. (Read the responses.)

Margaret kerman says:

February 25, 2010 at 7:25 pm

i know you dont know the whole story but it dont matter the family knows now what is goin on so you keep bashing us when you dont have daily contact wiht us thats ok if you knew the whole thing you would not be saying the thing you are sayin right now so you bite your tounge you are not in our situation so shut up when you dont know what u are talkin about jim and shelia were great people and u dont know all of us like that and micheal is like a nephew to me i have come to know him well and care about him alot so dont talk about us nobody is bein money hungry shelias daughter is doin everything and she has every right to do that if you knew us like you think you do you would have known wthat and yes shelia did love bein on his bike with the man she waited for alot of years so stop bashin us when you dont know everything

sounds classy.

Margaret kerman says:

February 25, 2010 at 7:25 pm

i know you dont know the whole story but it dont matter the family knows now what is goin on so you keep bashing us when you dont have daily contact wiht us thats ok if you knew the whole thing you would not be saying the thing you are sayin right now so you bite your tounge you are not in our situation so shut up when you dont know what u are talkin about jim and shelia were great people and u dont know all of us like that and micheal is like a nephew to me i have come to know him well and care about him alot so dont talk about us nobody is bein money hungry shelias daughter is doin everything and she has every right to do that if you knew us like you think you do you would have known wthat and yes shelia did love bein on his bike with the man she waited for alot of years so stop bashin us when you dont know everything

I refuse to even try to read shit like that.