Dirt riding...10/20

Putty

Mental note: never under estimate Putty and a text editor. :slap::D

Locally for a few hours is all well and good, but it will take me almost 2 hours to drive down and 2 hours back. So that's pretty much the entire day and she'll have none of that seeing how she drove 4 hours just to see me. My "fagina" will probably stay at home.

Besides, why would I leave the poon at home just to watch a bunch of sausage huggers wreck their bikes? :dunno:

Mental note: never under estimate Putty and a text editor. :slap::D

Locally for a few hours is all well and good, but it will take me almost 2 hours to drive down and 2 hours back. So that's pretty much the entire day and she'll have none of that seeing how she drove 4 hours just to see me. My "fagina" will probably stay at home.

Besides, why would I leave the poon at home just to watch a bunch of sausage huggers wreck their bikes? :dunno:

So quit being a :fruit: and load your dirt ride up and bring it down here and see her instead of her driving up to cleveburg.. Then tell her your taking her to ride dirt. come with us, ride for a bit and then spend the rest of the day kissing her arse as it sounds like your going to be doing anyway.

So quit being a :fruit: and load your dirt ride up and bring it down here and see her instead of her driving up to cleveburg.. Then tell her your taking her to ride dirt. come with us, ride for a bit and then spend the rest of the day kissing her arse as it sounds like your going to be doing anyway.

I'll be in cbus Nov. 2 - 4, if you think you might be up for then I'll load up the 300EX and bring down with me. And it's Shefftucky, get it straight man-meat mauler. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I'm going to ride saturday. I want to watch football and possibly tailgate for the o$u game. I might hit Wayne up on Sunday though...or ride street.

You hate OSU... No riding for me on Sunday.. recovery day from drinking sat night.