Copy your DVDs to your iPod

Casper

These are the apps I have been using for a while now....If anyone needs them...let me know. I also have one that is far easier than this.

Easier for the PC users I assume? Which program? I'm assuming it isn't free/opensource. I'm interested if you have an "extended demo" copy.

Easier for the PC users I assume? Which program? I'm assuming it isn't free/opensource. I'm interested if you have an "extended demo" copy.

Yes, for PC users....it is called "DVDFab". I can upload the "extended" copy for you now to play with, if you like.

http://www.dvdfab.com/

DVDFab Platinum is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc.

Hey Putty...

I downloaded HandBrake to my PC. When I went to run the program, it gave me the following warning:

".NET runtime library v2.0 or newer is required. You have 1.1.4322."

Any idea? Should I skip HandBrake?

I am assuming it is asking for .net framework 2.0......it's a free download, if you want to deal with it. If your idea is put a DVD on your iPod or Zune, the app I gave...DVDFab, is the quickest way to do it. There are others, but usually requires multiple steps or several other apps.

I was wanting to do what almost everyone else wants to - do a free download... I might consider the DVDFab, but I am not planning on doing more than a few movies, but who knows...

Thanks for the 411, though.

I gave you all free DVDFab..

lizard have you modded your ipod touch yet? If not I can give you some sites to unlock its true potential. I have the iphone and found a lot of cool stuff

That's a big negative, Ghostrider... I've done pretty much nothing but fill the memory... Shoot me some 411!