5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd, I have tracking on my phone. I'll give you the link. It updates in realtime. Just check where we are before you leave. If you can view Google maps on your phone, you'll be able to see where we are on your phone.

Todd, I have tracking on my phone. I'll give you the link. It updates in realtime. Just check where we are before you leave. If you can view Google maps on your phone, you'll be able to see where we are on your phone.

Provided the almighty iPhone gets coverage down there :p

This post of yours sounds like I should move you 'n the CareBear outta the "maybe" column ;)

No clue Todd..... I've never been down there before

Have to rely on Mark for that question

m2vhelp.gif Pinging FoxRacingGuy

Yes there is cell service in the area at least from Verizon, Sprint, & T-Mobil. Nobody from my last ride was on AT&T to my knowledge. I think I'll just try and meet you guys around Gauley Bridge, WV, thats where WV RT16/60 starts to get really fun.

Yes there is cell service in the area at least from Verizon, Sprint, & T-Mobil. Nobody from my last ride was on AT&T to my knowledge. I think I'll just try and meet you guys around Gauley Bridge, WV, thats where WV RT16/60 starts to get really fun.

Cool.... Thanx Mark

Alltel?

old-cellphone.jpg

WIN!!!

Did you start dating Jagr's ex-girlfriend and then steal Jagr's dirtbike out of his garage and sell it?

That usually pisses people off.

Or did you get his wife's digits and go all Wheezle with it?

lulz

You said you're not going on the ride. Get out of the thread. And get you own 3/8 allen socket. Snap-on will be here next Wed. and I'm sure he'll have one on the truck!

What is Alltel? :D

It's what I "reach out & touch" your wife with ;)

Lance gave me her digits :lol:

What she doesn't know...

Funny you should say this.... Good to know you feel this way :D

Edited by Fonzie

Did you start dating Jagr's ex-girlfriend and then steal Jagr's dirtbike out of his garage and sell it?

That usually pisses people off.

Especially when the dog starts rubbin' up on 'ya funny during a super secret "ex" booty call

old-cellphone.jpg

Is that your new iPhone Ben?

:nono: Man.... I thought they were making them smaller than that these days. That thing play mp3's or 8 tracks?