5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casper, are you planning to meat at the marathon next to QSL?

If not, where will you be joining up?

I'm trying to figure the best meat up spot.

Last I talked to Ben.... Him & Detty live about 5 mins from each other, so I think we may pick them up in Canal on the way down 33, if Shawn's dad is OK enough for him to go ridin' for the day

Edited by Fonzie

Casper, are you planning to meat at the marathon next to QSL?

If not, where will you be joining up?

I'm trying to figure the best meat up spot.

Him & Detty live about 5 mins from each other, so I think we may pick them up in Canal on the way down 33, if Shawn's dad is OK enough for him to go ridin' for the day

I was planning on meeting up with Shawn, but I'm thinking he's probably going to be out. His dad kinda took a turn for the worse. I'm thinking the McDonalds in Carroll on 33 would be easiest. It's about 15 minutes from my house. Figure get there a bit early, grab some coffee, and smoke a cigarette.

I was thinking about going but I need a front stand for my bike to pull the wheel off and go have my new front tire put on. I just did my rear a couple weeks ago but they want 80 to change with it on the bike or only 35 off the bike. I have Sat free as far as I know but I have to somehow to convice my gf to come with me or let me go. She thinks people that I haven't met from online are all killers. If I was to go I could probably meet up with Fonzie somewhere in Findlay before heading out.

I was thinking about going but I need a front stand for my bike to pull the wheel off and go have my new front tire put on. I just did my rear a couple weeks ago but they want 80 to change with it on the bike or only 35 off the bike. I have Sat free as far as I know but I have to somehow to convice my gf to come with me or let me go. She thinks people that I haven't met from online are all killers. If I was to go I could probably meet up with Fonzie somewhere in Findlay before heading out.

Oh yeah, we're all vicious killers. :lol:

Just show her a picture of Fonzie. She'll realize he's harmless to humans. Sheep on the other hand have a lot to worry about.

22152_101967699833635_100000612174771_58944_6409976_n.jpg

She thinks people that I haven't met from online are all killers.
:eek: See! SEEEE!! Mine isn't the only paranoid broad out there. :D

:lol: Now where have we heard that before?? :dunno:

Do you need me to cum up & meat her for you Tyler, so she sees we're not ax murderer's who are gonna stuff you in a car trunk?? ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Oh yeah, we're all vicious killers. :lol:

Just show her a picture of Fonzie. She'll realize he's harmless to humans. Sheep on the other hand have a lot to worry about.

22152_101967699833635_100000612174771_58944_6409976_n.jpg

Fonz getting International on the SILF.

83ad1d9b.jpg

Don't go Tyler!! They will steal your bike, chop you into pieces and throw your dead body off the New River Gorge bridge.

Trust me, it's happened to me already.

:nono: Dear sweet little 5lb baby Jesus :lol:

He was able to enginerd himself a new body from old chevy parts.

"We can rebuild him.... Make him stronger"

SIX%20MILLION%20DOLLAR%20MAN%20ROBOT%20LEGS.JPG

Edited by Fonzie

:nono: Dear sweet little 5lb baby Jesus :lol:

Just a little infant, so cute and cuddly but still omnipotent

I am hoping to make it out but I want to get my front tire changed before I make that long ride. I am down to the wear marks on the front. Waiting to hear back from the gf if she works Sat or if we have any plans (that she made and I don't know about). I think I might go pick up a crampbuster though if I do go.

Just a little infant, so cute and cuddly but still omnipotent

I am hoping to make it out but I want to get my front tire changed before I make that long ride. I am down to the wear marks on the front. Waiting to hear back from the gf if she works Sat or if we have any plans (that she made and I don't know about). I think I might go pick up a crampbuster though if I do go.

Maybe you should pick up a set of balls while you're at the store :dunno:

:D:D

Pussies will go home, men will continue with the ride. What's your plan?

I'm a pussy, so if it's raining, I plan on staying home from my own bDay ride :lol:

Seriously.... I'm not gonna even start worrying about the weather 'til tomorrow night/Thursday

Maybe you should pick up a set of balls while you're at the store :dunno:

:D:D

Lol yeah yeah....

Im just smart, I don't want to make my life hell and have her pissed at me. Makes life a lot easier when shes in a good mood, I have to live with her everyday.