5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone decided if we're staying down there or not?

Seriously dude?!? You complain about the details being hard to find, & them only being on the DTC board, going so far as to compare me to Voldemort.... So I try to accommodate & open this thread here & plaster the details all over both..... And you stilllll don't know if it's a daytrip or not?!?

doublefacepalm.jpg

Seriously dude?!? You complain about the details being hard to find, & them only being on the DTC board, going so far as to compare me to Voldemort.... So I try to accommodate & open this thread here & plaster the details all over both..... And you stilllll don't know if it's a daytrip or not?!?

doublefacepalm.jpg

I ignore 90% of your posts. :lol:

Seriously though, when we talked the other day you said it kept going back and forth. I just wanted to know what the final decision was.

I ignore 90% of your posts. :lol:

:rolleyes: Geeee.... Thanx friend :nono:

Seriously though, when we talked the other day you said it kept going back and forth. I just wanted to know what the final decision was.

So if I answer your question here, is this going to be one of the 10% of my posts you pay attention to, or the 90% you don't?? :dunno:

alright, wel i'm planning on meating likwid on 271 somewhere about 8AM, then we're gonna zip down to Lodi Pilot to get cleve (and jrmmiii if he shows). Then we meat at cbus...for the official start of the ride.@.10:30?

alright, wel i'm planning on meating likwid on 271 somewhere about 8AM, then we're gonna zip down to Lodi Pilot to get cleve (and jrmmiii if he shows). Then we meat at cbus...for the official start of the ride.@.10:30?

Leaving QSL Marathon at 10:30

That said.... I've stated this in ride threads past, in years past..... I don't want anybody gettin' a ticket or wreckin' just to make a meat time. If you're gonna be a few minutes late, & we KNOW you're comin'.... We're not leavin' without you. We may blow you a lot of shit when you finally get there, but that's better than wreckin' or tix. However.... Do your part & leave early enough that you don't put yourself or us in that sitch.

For instance.... Don't pull a KawiKid & show up an hour & a half late :p

Leaving QSL Marathon at 10:30

That said.... I've stated this in ride threads past, in years past..... I don't want anybody gettin' a ticket or wreckin' just to make a meat time. If you're gonna be a few minutes late, & we KNOW you're comin'.... We're not leavin' without you. We may blow you a lot of shit when you finally get there, but that's better than wreckin' or tix. However.... Do your part & leave early enough that you don't put yourself or us in that sitch.

For instance.... Don't pull a KawiKid & show up an hour & a half late :p

I'll post up if it's definate that I'll be there the night before. Until then I'm only a maybe, and not one to wait for. I'd probably be early anyway.

Don't forget people..... This is a qualifying ride for all you "Groupies", etc to earn your "Formal" DTC member status

There's only a couple of these per season usually icon_e_wink.gif

IF I have my new bike by then, I'll come. Otherwise, ye olde Vstar is too slow, probably. Then you'll be "my prez". :p

Says the guy who isn't gonna say for sure whether or not he's going until the night before... Waiting on a weather report? :D

For tomorrow, absolutely! I need to work on the other bike anyway, I just know that if it's not raining I'll get down here to the shop and say f-it and ride anyway, so why not go ahead and see if anyone else wants to go, pending the weather holding out.

The DTC ride, I'm in unless something else comes up between now and then. Even in the rain...

likwid is rocking his cwoozer, your vstar will be fine.

Just what I was gonna say, but Magz beat me to it. Matt would probably enjoy havin' another along, since Art & Chris had to bail. Just make sure your throttle cable's not stickin' ;)

Just what I was gonna say, but Magz beat me to it. Matt would probably enjoy havin' another along, since Art & Chris had to bail. Just make sure your throttle cable's not stickin' ;)

Maybe taking it over to Moose after 1:00 today, not sure yet. Right now, still have fever of 103, and haven't felt much like getting out of my dungeon.

Updated list.....

Tentative Roster:

Sam

Sam

Likwid + the Fraulein

Duane "Magley" + 1

Beaver Cleaver

BenYen.... He got home Friday

Mark "Fox Racing Guy"

Matt "CMH Sprint"

Jagr

Casey "cDub"