5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

I was thinking about going but I need a front stand for my bike to pull the wheel off and go have my new front tire put on. I just did my rear a couple weeks ago but they want 80 to change with it on the bike or only 35 off the bike. I have Sat free as far as I know but I have to somehow to convice my gf to come with me or let me go. She thinks people that I haven't met from online are all killers. If I was to go I could probably meet up with Fonzie somewhere in Findlay before heading out.

Just FYI, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. ;)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam is right, but if you insist on the convincing, try the following tactics, in order, with your woman.

1) State your case and a good reason for what you're doing along with making future promises to her that you have no intention of keeping (like "quality time next weekend" in exchange for hanging with the fellas this weekend). Chick love "planning" so future promises go a long way in the present time.

If that doesn't work try...

2) Man up and TELL her what you're gonna do, dammit, you're a man! And, she should go make you a yummy sammich to atone for the mere thought of sassing you or questioning your household dominion.

3) Withholding sex (assuming you lay the pipe right, it'll hurt her more than you)

4) Smothering her with your ballsack until she's unconscious. When she wakes up, you're at least 200 miles away, WTF is she gonna do?

It rarely gets to 4, unless the sammich isn't yummy enough.

I was thinking about going but I need a front stand for my bike to pull the wheel off and go have my new front tire put on. I just did my rear a couple weeks ago but they want 80 to change with it on the bike or only 35 off the bike. I have Sat free as far as I know but I have to somehow to convice my gf to come with me or let me go. She thinks people that I haven't met from online are all killers. If I was to go I could probably meet up with Fonzie somewhere in Findlay before heading out.

How do we know YOU'RE not the killer, Mr. 7 posts? :D

Sam is right, but if you insist on the convincing, try the following tactics, in order, with your woman.

1) State your case and a good reason for what you're doing along with making future promises to her that you have no intention of keeping (like "quality time next weekend" in exchange for hanging with the fellas this weekend). Chick love "planning" so future promises go a long way in the present time.

2) Man up and TELL her what you're gonna do, dammit, you're a man! And, she should go make you a yummy sammich to atone for the mere thought of sassing you or questioning your household dominion.

3) Withholding sex (assuming you lay the pipe right, it'll hurt her more than you)

4) Smothering her with your ballsack until she's unconscious. When she wakes up, you're at least 200 miles away, WTF is she gonna do?

It rarely gets to 4, unless the sammich isn't yummy enough.

Straight to number 2, really. If it has to get to number 4, you need to turn in your man card. Actually, if it get's to number 3, said man card needs to be suspended.

EVERYONE here makes ghey jokes, and I get called out of the closet for it. Am I doing it wrong? lol

I just watched Wild Hogs earlier, too. It might have stemmed from that. :)

I think we have the answer. :nono:

Lol

I went straight to number two after asked if we had plans. I then went out and changed my front tire and got my bike ready so that it will be good to go on Saturday. I'm the one who owns the house and pays the bills but I do like to keep the peace so I do keep my number 2s to a limit.

She told me fine but then told me I was going to get butt raped by some creeper

Edited by tyler524

Lol

I went straight to number two after asked if we had plans. I then went out and changed my front tire and got my bike ready so that it will be good to go on Saturday. I'm the one who owns the house and pays the bills but I do like to keep the peace so I do keep my number 2s to a limit.

Picking your battles is part of the strategy to maintaining a relationship. I have learned this, but not perfected it.

That would be Sam. Just ask Likwid, although I think he likes it.

Pics of g/f and address?? Maybe I'll make a trip to N. Baltimore to make sure you both sharing in the ass raping experience this weekend.

I wouldn't want her to feel left out.

:p

Wont matter cuz everyone else on the ride is packin so he'll be out gunned and out numbered. ;)

Plus.... Anything goes in WV

Annnd.... What happens in WV.... Staaaays in WV sheep4.gif

eusa_shifty.gif Ummm.... Is there a problem with that??

Pics of g/f and address?? Maybe I'll make a trip to N. Baltimore to make sure you both sharing in the ass raping experience this weekend.

I wouldn't want her to feel left out

Don't fall for Justin's trick. His girl roommate with/without benefits won't let him go this weekend, so he's just scoutin' out where he needs to get to while you're gone

All this talk about sammich makin' is just his lame attempt at a "beard"

60% rain at fayetteville saturday...

Was showin' 20% down there last night.... Looks like it's jumped to 40% now

http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USWV0246&q=Fayetteville%2c+WV

Findlay & cBus were at 40%, now showing 60% chance of tStorms

http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USOH0212&q=Columbus%2c+OH

Edited by Fonzie