I want to buy a beginner motorcycle (middleburg hts) $500

Craigslist

I'm not looking for anything fancy or new , obviously for the money i have to spend. I want something that will start and be able to drive home right away. If it needs the carbs cleaned or something petty that's fine. As long as we can get it running while there looking at it. Must be legal to drive on the rode and capable of driving it on the freeway because I will want it for that. If it doesn't have a title that may be okay, You can easily file at the title bereau for an abandon bike(if not yours) or lost title. I Would appreciate pictures with any emails if possible. Please, also give me the year model make, and the how much tread is left on the tires, you know things of that nature. And as long as can start and be driven , let me know when a good time to come and look at would be for you so we can coordinate a time to meet. Thank You.

Just use my email so you can send pictures without any restriction on size or quantity.

More...