Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

Get fucked. This place is going downhill fast. I can't believe I used to hang around you fuckbags. Bunch o' squids and 'tards.

Now this is a proper R&R post except you forgot to ask the mods (Who seem to be ignoring this thread.) to delete your account, like the whiney little bitch you are.

Now this is a proper R&R post except you forgot to ask the mods (Who seem to be ignoring this thread.) to delete your account, like the whiney little bitch you are.

I've got more posts than you, ya fuckin' n00b. Delete your own damn profile or get on my level. Your choice...

:lol:

This thread went homo again.

That's why Schmuckinhams signature is so funny to me.

schmuckingham, "All this site has been is bitching and a large group of tards trainwrecking threads into sheep fucking and taint rubs. Honestly every thread goes to the same place.

• 4 months later...

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=85120

I would like to report the junior moderators for fucking up another thread by locking it.

No good can come from their childish behavior of protecting us from the troll. I'm willing to take my chances but am being thwarted by the troll moderators.